Windshield

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 4, 2015
I am looking to buy a windshield for our 700-4, my only issue is that I do not know if I want a full or half windshield. What I would really like to have is a folding winshield. Does anyone know of a good brand that I could buy, and where do I order it from?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Full glass is awesome in cold weather you can use a wiper/washer and still be able to see. The glass doesn't scratch.

22a67bc67373cd06c2f25e8434e78553

But its somewhat miserable in hot weather as very little air circulates in the cab.

You want to be careful cleaning a poly windshield you can scratch them easy, that makes for a nightmare when driving into the sun with scratched windshield.

Just some things to consider welcome to the forum.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just installed the Honda 2 piece tilting windshield (tilts out slightly at the bottom. So far so good,driving down my dusty drive way a couple times with it tilted out. I was pleasantly surprised that there was very little to no dust coming in from behind.

Attachments

• 20150701_215207.jpg
    20150701_215207.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 128
Blaino517

Blaino517

Aug 28, 2014
Prairieville Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I also have the Honda 2 piece windshield, I live in Louisiana so I take the top piece off unless it's raining or during the winter, it's very easy and quick to remove and install the top piece with the Honda quick clamps

Reactions: allgm1
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I also have the Honda 2 piece windshield, I live in Louisiana so I take the top piece off unless it's raining or during the winter, it's very easy and quick to remove and install the top piece with the Honda quick clamps
Likewise, takes to seconds on/off, as ohanacreek said though, you have to be careful cleaning it. I thought it would get scratched up by branchs easy, but the hardcoat really works goood.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just installed the Honda 2 piece tilting windshield (tilts out slightly at the bottom. So far so good,driving down my dusty drive way a couple times with it tilted out. I was pleasantly surprised that there was very little to no dust coming in from behind.

Just a little update on my windshield install. With passengers in both rear seat the dust seams to be a little worse but not as bad as my dad's full windsheild.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just a little update on my windshield install. With passengers in both rear seat the dust seams to be a little worse but not as bad as my dad's full windsheild.

That was my experience with the dust. It gets better with the addition of the rear fabric panel. The fabric panel can also be removed or rolled up in seconds.

Joe

Reactions: Tramguage1
B

BeechGrovePioneer

May 29, 2015
That was my experience with the dust. It gets better with the addition of the rear fabric panel. The fabric panel can also be removed or rolled up in seconds.

Joe
I am looking to buy a windshield for our 700-4, my only issue is that I do not know if I want a full or half windshield. What I would really like to have is a folding winshield. Does anyone know of a good brand that I could buy, and where do I order it from?
Just bought and installed the folding windshield from utvwindshieldsandaccessories (company listed in official Honda Pioneer aftermarket parts section). It works like a windshield on a golf cart and it is great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!