P700 Super ATV Flip Windshield Clamps Sliding Down

B

benelli_t

May 9, 2021
La
Ownership

1. 700-2
Guys, the clamps are tight but do not fit snug enough on the bar. The four clamps on the top portion keep sliding down. Thinking of wrapping double sided sticky tape on the bar then putting the clamps back on. Has anyone else fought this issue?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Guys, the clamps are tight but do not fit snug enough on the bar. The four clamps on the top portion keep sliding down. Thinking of wrapping double sided sticky tape on the bar then putting the clamps back on. Has anyone else fought this issue?
Did you use the rubber they send with it . I can put my weight on the clamp and they won't move.

B

benelli_t

May 9, 2021
La
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bought it used. Didn’t know rubber was suppose to be inside of it. This must be the problem then.

Reactions: SuperATV
Brmcg324

Brmcg324

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2020
SW Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I use friction-type electrical tape for all of my ROPS clamps, easier than any sticky adhesive tape. Just put on a layer at a time and build up the diameter enough to give the clamp a good surface to lock solidly. Also easy to remove if you have a future reason to change it. You can get this at lowes or Amazon, it is very common and inexpensive for wiring harness wrapping such as in car engines where plastic adhesive tape will fail.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@benelli_t contact @SuperATV via a personal conversation and he will fix u up with some rubber for them clamps.

@craigs
Welcome fellow Michigander!

@craigs & @benelli_t
theres no pics of your machines on here yet And u both been members 6 months or more! 🤨
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! 😘🥳

B

benelli_t

May 9, 2021
La
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thank you for all the help guys!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!