Wiper kit

L

LarryHatfield

Sep 16, 2019
Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glass windshield wiper kit for pioneer 1000-5 deluxe
I'm looking to install a wiper kit OSE10-HL4-500 and everything I've looked at says to buy the wiring harness OSA30-HL4100 but I need to know if that's necessary since I already have switches installed that I was going to use for this. The harness is probably all I need but I'm looking for information before I purchase anything

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know anyone running that setup, I’m sure there a multiple ways of doing it. The biggest concern is getting it fused appropriately so it does what it should and doesn’t hurt anything else.

H

HondaTech

The wiper kit includes the Honda switch they want you to use with their switch panel.

You shoudlnt need anything but the wiper kit if you have your own switch panel. Itll probably take some figuring out the wiring since it's made to plug into the Honda fuse box/switch panel setup.

Reactions: Russ989
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have the factory wiper on my 1000. It requires the 0SA30-HL4-100 switch plate harness ($285.00) to operate the wiper. This item makes the wiper plug and play, no monkeying with the wiper wiring.

AlaskaHP1k5

AlaskaHP1k5

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Larry did you ever figure this out. I bought the wiper kit and need to wire it into a PBR switch.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!