Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm seeing if anyone out here is interested in doing a fall / end of summer ride in northern wi. Last weekend of August thru sept. I'm pretty open and familiar with tomahawk and hurley areas and places to stay. But open to riding new places as well.

Reactions: Rat and bobbyhill
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm seeing if anyone out here is interested in doing a fall / end of summer ride in northern wi. Last weekend of August thru sept. I'm pretty open and familiar with tomahawk and hurley areas and places to stay. But open to riding new places as well.
We are planning a ride in Black river falls the weekend of Oct 9 ,so far we have 10 atv 's and SXS's lined up ,If your interested you're more than welcome to join us,

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!