P700 Won't start

jaws

jaws

Oct 11, 2015
Took my new 700 out today and bounced around for 13 miles. Turned off to take a short hike. When i returned and went to leave it did not turn over. Had to cross over from battery to starter to get it running. Any one have suggestions to where the missing link is?

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I'm not to familiar but possibly a blown fuse

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Those 13 miles have deep water holes?probably fuse like he said

jaws

jaws

Oct 11, 2015
Checked all fuses, ensured it was in neutral with pushing the break pedal. Still not turning over. Is there a senser switch for neutral? Possible the starter solenoid?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Pushing the brake should bypass the neutral sensor. I'm guessing it's like the other guys suggested and there's a blown fuse or a starter solenoid like you said. Or perhaps a loose connection on the starter? Can't imagine a solenoid going bad already but stranger things have happened.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!