Does this purse go with my tires and shoes? #nohomo

advertisement
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Hey all,
Just thought I'd share this method for fitting your SXS in an enclosed trailer. I've got a 16' enclosed and my 700-4 has a roof and 27" tires. Needless to say it didn't fit in the trailer even with the tires aired down and the roof removed it still wouldn't fit. What I did was buy some 12" diameter wooden disc and drilled them to fit the bolt pattern. I slapped these new "amish" wheels on and now have plenty of clearance to load it in the trailer. This might not be a great method for someone trailering to their riding destination every week but I have a cottage about an hour away and my SXS lives there most the time. Either way a jack and a cordless impact makes this a 10 minute ordeal. Not a big deal. Total cost was about $25 for the wood and took me about 30 mins to drill them. Maybe this will help somebody out.
View attachment 251633View attachment 251634View attachment 251635
f*** yeah Fred flintstone that b**** 🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!