P700 Wheels and tires

C

Cloud94725

Sep 22, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello everyone this is my first post. I have a 2019 P700-4 deluxe that has stock suspension. But and I am planning to do the strongmade 2.5 inch lift. I am wanting to upgrade the wheels and tires. Where is the best place to get them? and what sizes are best? Thank you in advance for your help/advice.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not sure about when the lift is added, but I run 27" tires on my factory deluxe wheels with no lift and without issues. No rubbing and no power loss. Gained a couple of inches in height too.

Welcome to Team FAS Motorsports - East Coast Leader in SXS Accessories and Joe Tinari were great to work with. If you are on FB, Joe is a good contact.

Reactions: Backwoods
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. Not sure on a P7 as I have a P1000. I did not want a lift but went to 28 inch tires and different wheels and have no rubbing issues.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh and welcome to the forums from the far south western tip of Indiana

Reactions: Backwoods
DBD

DBD

Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm on 28×10-12 ITP Blackwater Evolutions on a 2" superatv lift. Never rubbed with the stock shocks. Did the commander shocks swap removed the lift and have to hit a down hill waterbreak pretty aggressively to make them rub the Fender flares just at the very bottom rear of the front wheels. A 2" forward arched a-arm would fix that, but can't seem to find any for the 7hundo.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!