YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wreaths Across America is upon us again. This will make my eighth year attending at Fort Smith National Cemetery. If all goes as planned I will be at Fort Smith Convention Center on Friday to help unpack, prep, and deliver over 14,500 wreaths to the cemetery for Saturday. Anyone in the Fort Smith Ar. area that would like to help out on Dec.16th for Wreaths Across America can send me a message and we'll meet up. Even if you aren't in that area, if you have a chance to make it to any national cemetery this Saturday, you need to be there. I can promise it will have an effect on you that you will carry the rest of your lives. I have done this alone for eight years now, and I'll do it every year I can. I have slapped on leather and rode in 24 degree weather to make this event, but have yet to be joined by anyone. Even if you don't live near a national cemetery, visit a local cemetery. I'm sure you will find a fallen soldier in a grave that hasn't received a wreath. At the least, stand at the grave, bow your head, and thank the man or woman for their service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Wished I could offer support and ride with you. One day I will be able to do stuff like this.... Or even better, host a HondaSxS Club ride event supporting something similar.

*Cleaned up and moved the post.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wreaths Across America is upon us again. This will make my eighth year attending at Fort Smith National Cemetery. If all goes as planned I will be at Fort Smith Convention Center on Friday to help unpack, prep, and deliver over 14,500 wreaths to the cemetery for Saturday. Anyone in the Fort Smith Ar. area that would like to help out on Dec.16th for Wreaths Across America can send me a message and we'll meet up. Even if you aren't in that area, if you have a chance to make it to any national cemetery this Saturday, you need to be there. I can promise it will have an effect on you that you will carry the rest of your lives. I have done this alone for eight years now, and I'll do it every year I can. I have slapped on leather and rode in 24 degree weather to make this event, but have yet to be joined by anyone. Even if you don't live near a national cemetery, visit a local cemetery. I'm sure you will find a fallen soldier in a grave that hasn't received a wreath. At the least, stand at the grave, bow your head, and thank the man or woman for their service.
We are headed to help in Fayetteville this Sat with my sons cub scout pack.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!