Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Took the SxS to the post office this morning.. Came back with all four wheels and tires.:p
That's much better, I'm sure that was scary for a bit. It was funny last night A was was checking the lugs after seeing your post. I'll bet a few people did for sure could just save someone else

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Who in the hell tightened those lug nuts or loosened them?o_O I want a full investigation and I want it now!:mad:
Went for ice cream after supper and made it halfway back to the house. Bang, the left rear dropped on the road and my tire and wheel went rolling by me. Lucky for us I was going about 20mph on a secondary road. I figure those 3 seaters have way more power and just twisted the wheel off.;) Of course I took my jack and lug wrench out of the Pioneer a couple days ago... Lucky for me there are good people in this world who wanted to help...:) Didn't bugger the studs and all four lug nuts were laying in the road about 30ft apart. Nothing tore up when I went dragging the left rear on the road either.... whew! Top that you axle breaking, A-arm bending whippersnappers!
View attachment 47498 View attachment 47499
I've always suspected there is a lose nut behind your steering wheel, HA! Glad no one was hurt.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Read you affidavit you posted it says the vehicle speed is between 30 and no more than 35 I wonder if it is different for a higher speed affidavit.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know, I had the same thing happen to me on my old van once. Same tire position too. I thought it was the aftermarket rims and lugs just didn't stay tight, mine didn't fall all the way off, but was loose enough it was thumping when it rolled. I tightened them up and went home. Next morning upon further inspection, I found greasy handprints all over the rim and side of the van. Someone had tried to steal them while I was in the restaurant and must have gotten spooked before he could finish the job.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Per tenn state law for tires are not a requirement vehicle can not drive on roads with a speed limit greater than 40 mph and cannot exceed 35 mph on said roads attached is requirements from state of tenn website

Screenshot 20170629 064947

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know, I had the same thing happen to me on my old van once. Same tire position too. I thought it was the aftermarket rims and lugs just didn't stay tight, mine didn't fall all the way off, but was loose enough it was thumping when it rolled. I tightened them up and went home. Next morning upon further inspection, I found greasy handprints all over the rim and side of the van. Someone had tried to steal them while I was in the restaurant and must have gotten spooked before he could finish the job.
Crossed my mind. It sat at Lowes out in the parking lot for 8hrs on Sunday. It could have been done and that was the side that was away from the building. Cars in the parking lot block view of it too. I'm hoping that didn't happen. I'm also glad if it did, I didn't catch them in the process. I'm not going back to prison for cutting another person's heart out.:rolleyes:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crossed my mind. It sat at Lowes out in the parking lot for 8hrs on Sunday. It could have been done and that was the side that was away from the building. Cars in the parking lot block view of it too. I'm hoping that didn't happen. I'm also glad if it did, I didn't catch them in the process. I'm not going back to prison for cutting another person's heart out.:rolleyes:
I totally understand. Lol

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!