P700 XTC Plug n Play Turn Signals?

C

ctu5000

Feb 21, 2018
Western NC/Upstate SC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Does anyone have experience installing the XTC Plug n Play turn signal kit on a P700? Difficulty on a scale of 1-10?
(did a search... didn't turn up much of anything)

Thanks!

R

RedRider42

Mar 16, 2021
St. Louis, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Does anyone have experience installing the XTC Plug n Play turn signal kit on a P700? Difficulty on a scale of 1-10?
(did a search... didn't turn up much of anything)

Thanks!
Yes, it's not difficult to install. I was confused by the instructions never having installed one before but I think they make it seem more difficult than it really is. I like this kit as it uses the factory brake lights.

C

ctu5000

Feb 21, 2018
Western NC/Upstate SC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, it's not difficult to install. I was confused by the instructions never having installed one before but I think they make it seem more difficult than it really is. I like this kit as it uses the factory brake lights.
Hey, thanks! I appreciate the info…

Reactions: Mudwing
LProbst321

LProbst321

Jul 17, 2021
Millstadt, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
It was a fairly simple install. The problem I had was the brake light turn signal was flashing opposite of front signal light and what the indicator was showing on the switch. I ended up swapping the wires in the harness to fix it. Not sure if it was a screw up in production.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!