William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have an xtra set of stock pioneer rims if anyone is interested...

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What model?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Black p500 rims. Brandon ms. Maybe $100?.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
Black p500 rims. Brandon ms. Maybe $100?.

Well William, the price is excellent. Now, if you could just move Brandon, Mississippi a lot closer to Warm Springs, Georgia, I'd have myself a nice set of rims.

Now - that big word "B U T"... Brandon is 350 miles from me. Cheapest shipping I could find was UPS for $75+ from there to my Zip code 31830. Next cheapest was FedEx for $162. It looks like shipping cost pretty much kills the possibility of me buying your set of rims. Sorry.

(off topic) I'm very familiar with Brandon area. Previous kinfolks in Pearl with one aunt head nurse at Rankin County Hospital system. Everyone that I knew there specialized in coon and/or deer hunting :) That was back in the dark ages; most all dead and gone, so I don't visit there anymore.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!