Yanmar SXS’s

G

Good Honda Ron

Jan 21, 2024
Central Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Apparently Yanmar is now making side-by-side‘s I saw 2 seaters, 3 seaters, and 6 seaters. All of these are being sold at tractor supply. I like my Yanmar excavator but I’m not so sure about the side-by-side. I wonder what kind of engine they have in them and if it’s quality or not?
View attachment 223991View attachment 223992
Being New to this forum, I am posting way behind the original, but here goes. I have the Yanmar Brahma 2019, I think the Brahma is diesel only. I have about a 75% satisfaction with this machine. It is certainly a work horse. I bought from a dealership slightly used (by the dealership) for storm cleanup. I modified the bed for my personal use, (original bed can be reinstalled easily.) Yanmar Engineering dept. is seriously lacking, I will save that detail for another Q&A. Top speed is 33.5 (governor controlled.) Power steering is minimal but still useful. No lockup on the front diff. Ridiculously large turning radius. Very fuel efficient.
Yanmar Brahma