Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for adding me to this forum. Only had my pioneer for 2 days but love it so far.
Welcome to the Club and congratz on the new ride. Feel free to share pics of your rides and changes made to the machine lots of good info on here.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome @Kubota7300, But you left out some important info we want to know.
- Which Pioneer did you get?

Anyways, Guess it doesn't matter. Your going to love it.
If you need anything or have a quick question just post below.
C-ya around.

K

Kubota7300

Jan 3, 2016
Mine is a red Pioneer 1000 5. Really am impressed so far. My last UTV was a Can Am Maverick but I was wanting something to be able to do a little sport riding and also do a little work and this thing seems like it will do both better than I was expecting from a single rig.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Mine is a red Pioneer 1000 5. Really am impressed so far. My last UTV was a Can Am Maverick but I was wanting something to be able to do a little sport riding and also do a little work and this thing seems like it will do both better than I was expecting from a single rig.

That's great to hear, I too am impressed with the get up and go as well as the smooth ride the 1000-5 offers. And it is quiet!

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your first mod..

P

Photoman

Jan 28, 2016
Idaho
Took up photography when I retired, but now arthritis has taken its toll and am unable to get out into the wilds for nature and landscape photo ops. Just bought the 1000-5 delux today, but will have to wait for all the additions including making it street legal to be ordered and installed before taking possession. At my age comfort is the name of the game. Once I make it back into the wilds of Idaho I will share a few pics with all of you. Sometimes one never gets rid of the child in him.

Reactions: allgm1 and franzw
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took up photography when I retired, but now arthritis has taken its toll and am unable to get out into the wilds for nature and landscape photo ops. Just bought the 1000-5 delux today, but will have to wait for all the additions including making it street legal to be ordered and installed before taking possession. At my age comfort is the name of the game. Once I make it back into the wilds of Idaho I will share a few pics with all of you. Sometimes one never gets rid of the child in him.
Hey tell me about it, feel your pain,ran my own contracting business for 35 years, all the pain pills do not help much. Love to hunt alone but have to be smart about how to accomplish my trophys . Have learned many tricks to ensure positive results and success. I am all about comfort at 67 and still enjoy what I did at 45. Go for it and enjoy the hell out of it, happy trails.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! This is my first sxs and I was amazed at how comfy it was in the rough stuff. My Foreman will beat you to death lol.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!