Multi Your impact from Covid-19

What has been your impact from Cov-19? You can change your response anytime.

• Tested by medical authorities, no Cov-19 exposure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laid off, employer out of business

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
y'all are missing the biggest picture. NWO. Global Currency. 1984 x 10,000. Logan's Run. Hunger Games. We've been programmed to accept this....

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
You can ride them on national forest roads all over colorado
There is only one trail in the Cherokee national Forest you can ride and you better not get off of it. Other than that you have to be street legal (Tennessee) to ride on the service roads. What about the Pisgah @100Acre .

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
As much as it kills me to do so I have had to basically take a thirty day leave from volunteering for the rescue squad because if I am even exposed I'll be out of work and more than likely lose my job. Plus it would bother me a whole lot more to bring it to work with me an pass it on to one of our residents (who probably wouldn't survive).

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
As much as it kills me to do so I have had to basically take a thirty day leave from volunteering for the rescue squad because if I am even exposed I'll be out of work and more than likely lose my job. Plus it would bother me a whole lot more to bring it to work with me an pass it on to one of our residents (who probably wouldn't survive).
Tough times/tough decisions....good luck. 👍

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Here in MA a lot of our jobs (working for an electrical contractor) slowed or shut down, a lot are still going. One of our biggest industries we work with now is marijuana facilities, and they are allowed to stay operational for medical use. We do have a versatile service department otherwise, but a lot of businesses have closed down.

So for the first time in my 18 years of employment, I took a lay off. Turns out my wife was exposed to it 2 weeks ago, now our whole house has symptoms, mostly mild, awaiting to see if she is going to get tested. Im lucky to have a decent employer, not worried about loosing my job for good.
Prayers sent for your family.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been very blessed it will not effect my job and we were given paper work to travel across state lines no matter what is put into effect . Due to it being a priority.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got told I will be laid off at the end of next month was going to change my pole buy it says laid off business going out of business but they are doing just fine. Maybe going to the pipeline being I have my CWI's but they are slow also. I'll be fine one way or the other.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just got told I will be laid off at the end of next month was going to change my pole buy it says laid off business going out of business but they are doing just fine. Maybe going to the pipeline being I have my CWI's but they are slow also. I'll be fine one way or the other.

That is a bummer. Sorry to hear it. Here's a link that might be of interest to capable welders. If I were a young man (and if my welding skills were half-way decent, which they're not) I'd be checking this out.

Welders wanted: SpaceX is hiring to ramp up production of stainless steel Starship

Steve

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bummer to hear that. Hopefully you can find gainful employment elsewhere quickly.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Sorry to hear that. Thinking the Stimulus package would reimburse companies to pay employees during absence, as long as they hire them back after the virus period. Added a poll choice for that situation.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hopefully your employer can tap some of that stimulus money and keep you on...good luck. 👍

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully your employer can tap some of that stimulus money and keep you on...good luck. 👍

Thats the complicated part I will keep the politics out of this but a certain group decided to make it so employers had to pay insurance after they let them go go many companies said fine we want hire people to work for us we will just contract so now they are self-employed and we can let them go and don't have to pay insurance. So may people like me are self employed now this is the tricker. Those same companies now can't use the bill to keep me working and I'm just self-employed so I can't use the bill to keep my self employed with them. Self-employment is great up till the point it isn't. Look I'm really not complaining I'm a hard working man and will do just fine. God will make a way maybe not the way I want but the way he wants will happen. God be the Glory before, Now and after.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thats the complicated part I will keep the politics out of this but a certain group decided to make it so employers had to pay insurance after they let them go go many companies said fine we want hire people to work for us we will just contract so now they are self-employed and we can let them go and don't have to pay insurance. So may people like me are self employed now this is the tricker. Those same companies now can't use the bill to keep me working and I'm just self-employed so I can't use the bill to keep my self employed with them. Self-employment is great up till the point it isn't. Look I'm really not complaining I'm a hard working man and will do just fine. God will make a way maybe not the way I want but the way he wants will happen. God be the Glory before, Now and after.
Yep, contract labor is the new/old angle. Sounds like you’ve got faith and ambition and will do well...🤞👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!