BOX1

Multi Your impact from Covid-19

What has been your impact from Cov-19? You can change your response anytime.

• Tested by medical authorities, no Cov-19 exposure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laid off, employer out of business

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If you care to share your situation for a snap shot of impact among our members. You can change/update info as needed. A link to the CDC Latest News page.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As for HondaSxS.com and the club store.

Sales are Up and on path for a good year. However the long term effects of all the shutdowns are concerning.

My biggest current issue is child care. Both school and daycare are closed for unknown time. This is forcing me to throttle sales so I can get them out same week.

I need to get the shop finished. Then I will feel comfortable hiring some non family help.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Sales are Up and on path for a good year. However the long term effects of all the shutdowns are concerning.

My biggest current issue is child care. Both school and daycare are closed for unknown time. This is forcing me to throttle sales so I can get them out same week.

I need to get the shop finished. Then I will feel comfortable hiring some non family help.
Just ordered back up lights, please don't stress out been needing them for years, what's a couple weeks? That will give me time to find the plug in! HA!

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

Are child labor laws strictly enforced in your area ?

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Laid us off at the mines yesterday for 2 weeks first time I’ve been through it gonna take it day by day and hope to be rollin coal again when the 2 weeks are up.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Where's my s***?!?!? 😂

Diverguy

Diverguy

Oct 8, 2018
PA, USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm self employed and work alone, yet I'm prohibited from working in PA. I had a trip planned and paid for next month...not looking good. My Pioneer is at my camp which is closed due to virus. The only good thing is that my freezer is full of clean organic venison!

R

rickoshea

the wife and i are kicking it up at the cottage,she's working from home and i'm still on long term disability,we have enough food and booze for a month,i have lots of projects to keep me busy,lots of snow,the lakes still over a foot of ice and the pioneer is tracked up so outdoor activities are great.i'm worried about all our kids and we talk to them daily.one son and wife both lost their jobs and they have 5 kids.on the bright side the gov. has implemented access to $ for out of work people to get fast tracked funds and there's talk of banning evictions for the time being.the provincial and federal gov. are stepping in big time.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I believe there should be a third option under "shopping for essential supplies...". It's not necessarily "difficult" here in Oklahoma City, but there are definitely crowds and some shortages to deal with. Nonetheless, we can generally find what we need in time. Perhaps a "shopping for essential supplies is USUALLY no problem, with some shortages".

Steve

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Our business supports agriculture, so we are exempt from the PA business shut down (so far). We aren't rich, but we can weather the storm. And the farmers still have to take care of their animals and work the fields.

It sucks that this is hurting a lot of small businesses. You might not agree with me, but we don't want a government bail out. The government needs me and my tax dollars a heck of a lot more than I need the government. Keep your bailout money, and I'll keep my tax money. A bailout is going to hurt everyone in the long run, even though free money is appealing right now. Interest rate is close to zero, unemployment is skyrocketing, government/treasury/fed is printing money like crazy and will probably be giving it away soon. How long can you print money before the money isn't worth anything? I really hope that they will be able to keep inflation under control but it kinda seems like it might get away from us.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Our business supports agriculture, so we are exempt from the PA business shut down (so far). We aren't rich, but we can weather the storm. And the farmers still have to take care of their animals and work the fields.

It sucks that this is hurting a lot of small businesses. You might not agree with me, but we don't want a government bail out. The government needs me and my tax dollars a heck of a lot more than I need the government. Keep your bailout money, and I'll keep my tax money. A bailout is going to hurt everyone in the long run, even though free money is appealing right now. Interest rate is close to zero, unemployment is skyrocketing, government/treasury/fed is printing money like crazy and will probably be giving it away soon. How long can you print money before the money isn't worth anything? I really hope that they will be able to keep inflation under control but it kinda seems like it might get away from us.

I want to personally thank you - and every American farmer, as well as those who support their efforts - who continue to do your work, day by day, to assure that we, the consuming public have what we need to survive.

Steve

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!