Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Best I got at trying to make a P5 look tough...

Rear sept

Front sept
Side sept

my frankenstein.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
That's a lot of diamond plate! Looks good.
Is that the Honda front bumper/brush guard? KFI winch mount? I was wondering if the 2 would work together.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys. I'm done, it's done. This last wave was expensive and time consuming and I think I've finally had enough with the mods. Maybe some shocks or a locker but definitely no more custom, only bolt on stuff. Love working on this machine but now I plan to just enjoy it. Someone else's turn to obsess.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Props...bro
....now...
" GO Ride it....Dirty...
haha
Nothing but....BadAss....
Great Job

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Your P5 Trigger Man really has it's own personality. You say now its done put one of these days you will say "hold my beer and watch this", and the UPS and FedEx trucks will show up again bearing boxes of stuff.

Lol, I hope not! This last round was the EZ Steer power steering which was $549, the spare tire and wheel were a couple hundred, steel, hardware, Line X...close to a grand and I already had a ton into it. I've always looked at it and thought of things that I wanted to do but now I just look at it, I'm out of ideas. Guess it's time to go back to building fences and additions and sh**.
Looks a little different than it did 1 1/2 yrs ago.
P5 New

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol, I hope not! This last round was the EZ Steer power steering which was $549, the spare tire and wheel were a couple hundred, steel, hardware, Line X...close to a grand and I already had a ton into it. I've always looked at it and thought of things that I wanted to do but now I just look at it, I'm out of ideas. Guess it's time to go back to building fences and additions and sh**.
View attachment 53043
Awwww litte brother

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Trigger, Is that the Honda front bumper/brush guard? KFI winch mount? I was wondering if the 2 would work together.

Reactions: trigger
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Sorry, yes it is. Puts the winch at perfect height for plowing.
Thanks, I already have the winch mounted, just wondered if the brush guard would still fit.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 53043
I think we can all agree that the stock P5's are extremely ugly. When I first got mine I drank a 6 pack and it was still ugly.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I think we can all agree that the stock P5's are extremely ugly. When I first got mine I drank a 6 pack and it was still ugly.

It takes at least 8 beers and 2 shots before it becomes anything close to sexy.

They are ugly in stock form!

I think color must have something to do with it. My blue one starts looking pretty good after only 4 or 5 beers. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

This machine was the one I wanted mechanically, not visually, so that's what I've been trying to work on from day one. After thousands of dollars and countless hours later I'm finally content with it. Still isn't the prettiest machine on the hill but the best I can do with a P5.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I call it....FUGLY. ..
f--king ugly.....
haha....I feel...
once dressed up......
you can take her out.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!