Ownership

1. 500
Dude..go put some dirt...
mud...scratches on that thing...
Your done...now it's time..
to figure out...there way .more
fun...to ride, than they are to
....work on.....

I'm riding tomorrow and Sunday. Just never get time and don't have trails out my back door, wish I did. Gotta trailer it at least an hour to get to trails. Can't wait to try out this PS!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm riding tomorrow and Sunday. Just never get time and don't have trails out my back door, wish I did. Gotta trailer it at least an hour to get to trails. Can't wait to try out this PS!
Yeah..I got it easy...
not as of late...really busy
....but usally...at least a hour
ride...everyday..Love it....
Hope you get...to enjoy your
BadAss....P5
Ride Safe

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys. I'm done, it's done. This last wave was expensive and time consuming and I think I've finally had enough with the mods. Maybe some shocks or a locker but definitely no more custom, only bolt on stuff. Love working on this machine but now I plan to just enjoy it. Someone else's turn to obsess.
HaHa
How many times...,we heard
that...it's time...to ride
....You earned it.....

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I wold like to hear your thoughts on the power steering after your ride !

I'm also curious of the body roll and how it'll take the whoops after adding more weight to the rear. The box and its contents aren't light and I won't BS you, the spare, the steel and hardware all mounted right on the ass end added some noticeable weight. Rear shocks are maxed out on the preload and it doesn't feel stiff at all? Lol, might need the WE's on the rear more than the front at this point? :rolleyes:

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, there was one more thing that was in the works but wasn't done yet...

Glove box had every intention on painting it black but the wife insisted on green.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
This machine was the one I wanted mechanically, not visually, so that's what I've been trying to work on from day one. After thousands of dollars and countless hours later I'm finally content with it. Still isn't the prettiest machine on the hill but the best I can do with a P5.
It will still turn heads and people will say WTF?

Reactions: trigger and rocmar
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I wold like to hear your thoughts on the power steering after your ride !

The power steering rocked especially when turning around on tight trails. Felt good at speed too, thought it might be soft and slightly unresponsive but it worked great. Is it worth $550? I guess if you have it to spend but I did just fine for 1 1/2 yrs without it. Again, nice to have but expensive.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got stuck today and had to winch out. Came up on 3 mud runs that I could see and they didn't look terrible so I went for it, made it through those 3 and then came up on this one. Couldn't turn around due to mud behind me and side banks too high so I was kind of committed. Made it about 3/4 of the way through and she dug in, pushing mud up and over the A arm guards. Got to use my straps, snatch block, tree saver and remote...can't say it was a lot of fun though! Trashed me and the machine but we got out, guess that's what it's for right?
Btw, I've posted before the amount of sh** I carry for just in case and used a bunch of it today, well add a little folding shovel. Trying to clear mud away from the front of the machine with a stick was just stupid but all I had. Something with a large flat face or a scoop would have been like gold in that hole today.
P.S. Glad I put those tow rings on the front, thanks @Remington !

Stuck1

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got stuck today and had to winch out. Came up on 3 mud runs that I could see and they didn't look terrible so I went for it, made it through those 3 and then came up on this one. Couldn't turn around due to mud behind me and side banks too high so I was kind of committed. Made it about 3/4 of the way through and she dug in, pushing mud up and over the A arm guards. Got to use my straps, snatch block, tree saver and remote...can't say it was a lot of fun though! Trashed me and the machine but we got out, guess that's what it's for right?
Btw, I've posted before the amount of sh** I carry for just in case and used a bunch of it today, well add a little folding shovel. Trying to clear mud away from the front of the machine with a stick was just stupid but all I had. Something with a large flat face or a scoop would have been like gold in that hole today.
P.S. Glad I put those tow rings on the front, thanks @Remington !

View attachment 53203
You bet buddy! So I guess your machine won't be all pretty when u show up to camp tomorrow lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
She's been power washed already. Have to mess with the clutch adjustment in the morning, shouldn't take long.
She'll just get dusty mostly here.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Got it today after pulling into the trail head, a couple of guys two parking spaces down. As soon as I got out of the truck I heard ' dude, that's f***ing sick'!
So if those guys were Zombies then the Zombie Hunter works well.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Kool pics..
Frickin mud all over....
love it...
glad you fared well....
BadAss

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!