www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Kool pics..
Frickin mud all over....
love it...
glad you fared well....
BadAss

Thought you'd enjoy that, seeing it all muddied up. Looked worse after we got out and got it up to speed, mud slinging all over it. I was already covered in it and didn't care at that point but the wife was getting pelted pretty good. :oops::D

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thought you'd enjoy that, seeing it all muddied up. Looked worse after we got out and got it up to speed, mud slinging all over it. I was already covered in it and didn't care at that point but the wife was getting pelted pretty good. :oops::D
HaHa..
Couple times a yr...
we get mud...
95% of our Riding is...
"Desert Patrol"
....you needed that
muddy ride....

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Your P5 Trigger Man really has it's own personality. You say now its done put one of these days you will say "hold my beer and watch this", and the UPS and FedEx trucks will show up again bearing boxes of stuff.

That's funny and true! Lol, @SXSHP500CO diggin into these old threads made me read through it again. That may have been the first time I said I was done. :rolleyes:

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
So is the Zombie Hunter’s real name Carl or just Muddy Maggie?

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!