Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Friday, October 14, 2016 - 6:24 am
To the Editor:

I could not help but wonder if those authors of Letter’s to the Editor about Donald Trump are aware of some facts of life about the other possible presidential candidate.

Do they know that Hillary's 93-page senior thesis at Wellsley College is sealed? It is the only senior thesis in the history of Wellsley College that is not accessible to anyone. Why is that?

Or that Hillary failed the Washington DC bar exam in 1973?

Or that Hillary was fired from her job in Washington DC in 1974 for unethical and dishonest behavior?

Or that in 1975 Hillary defended a child rapist and is on tape laughing about how she got him off on a technicality?

According to multiple retired secret service agents, Hillary has the foulest mouth in Washington DC, frequently directing the foxtrot word toward staff and security personnel.

That she has close ties to George Soros, a billionaire whose agenda is to promote open borders, mass immigration into the U.S. and ultimately destroy the United States.

It is well known that Hillary is a pathological liar and has been her entire adult life. There are tens of thousands of well documented evidence of her desire to lie about the least of matters or matters of life and death.

More than 50 people who had evidence or knowledge about the Clinton's activities have mysteriously disappeared or died over the last 40 years, some with bullet holes in the back of their heads that were labeled suicides".

Most recently an aide was found shot to death in the back of the head in Washington DC. It was officially labeled a robbery/murder even though according to the police report, the victims’ wallet still had cash and credit cards in it and the victim was still wearing an expensive wristwatch.

The Clinton Foundation, touted by the Clintons as helping to save children's lives around the world and supplying HIV meds to poor countries is perhaps the greatest lie of all, with the records indicating that only 6 percent of the money directly goes for assistance while 94% goes for operating expenses.

Ask the people of Haiti how much aid they received from the Clinton Foundation when their country was devastated by hurricanes? Or how many HIV meds have actually been delivered to Africa?

And you would prefer her to someone who has the support of over 50 military generals and admirals, the border patrol and 90 percent of the police departments across the United States?

William Alguire

Former DeKalb Junction resident
Well said

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I usually don't say much about politics but I had to say something here. So before anyone goes off on me , I'm a registered Conservative. Not some hard right wing wacko! I agree 100% about all the things upstatefreedom put out there for all to see. All true! But what I have a problem with is all these Gary Johnson people. There is absolutely no dam point in voting for that guy right now. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and do you think voting for him will change make the corrupt DC politician or the rest of Americas voters change there minds in 4 yrs..really? He doesn't even know what Aleppo is for Christ sakes! Sorry, but it makes you as misinformed as he for doing so! If you disagree with HRC than vote for Trump! The guy ain't perfect and neither are we. Please, don't bring up the GWB old bit, again, wasn't perfect but that's the Obama admin go to theme when there dicks in the dirt and don't want to blame themselves. That was 16 yrs ago!! A vote for those 3rd party people is a vote for HRC. In the end, If you want to vote for Johnson, go right ahead, then YOU own the Liberal justices she will appoint and will be stuck with there liberal policy's for many many years, YOU will own the Obama care turning into a single payer plan she will turn it into, YOU will own the increase with more failed clean solar energy just name a few in our already sky high national debt, YOU will own the 15.00 min wage hike that will make a McDonald's burger 5.00 and many laid off workers because of it. YOU will own that the VA will be still Fk'ed up when my buddy's have to wait 10 times longer than the average joe for a prosthetic and can only get Cpap that's old and primitive for there PTSD and wait 6 months to even be approved AND delivered one! You own that to! There's So much more I can go on for days.
Sure DJT was not my first choice, but he is better than the alternative (and I don't mean Gary Johnson)that will win if not he. I had friends that died serving this great country (that I don't care to elaborate about) because of HRC and her failed state dept policies. I can't let that go because I think DJT is a moron and a bigot! Are you kidding me?? He has the smarts to at least surround himself with good people (not cronies) that can do better than another 8 years of BS that's run this country into a s*** hole called France! And that's exactly where we're headed if we keep it up if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses and vote for DJT. The Trump train is coming and if you get stuck with your head up your ass, you'll be left behind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still, it's going to have to get much worse before it gets better. I'm in PA so my vote is pretty much wasted since the state will go blue. That really sucks about PA. Take Philly out and at least it would be close.

Blue or red, both have brought us to the point we're at. In the end there's a dimes thickness of difference between the two, and if Americans really want something different and mean it, then the 42% that have abandoned their party in frustration and registered independent, must actually vote independent. But registering independent only to return to the offending party to vote, makes no sense and ensures the status quo.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I usually don't say much about politics but I had to say something here. So before anyone goes off on me , I'm a registered Conservative. Not some hard right wing wacko! I agree 100% about all the things upstatefreedom put out there for all to see. All true! But what I have a problem with is all these Gary Johnson people. There is absolutely no dam point in voting for that guy right now. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and do you think voting for him will change make the corrupt DC politician or the rest of Americas voters change there minds in 4 yrs..really? He doesn't even know what Aleppo is for Christ sakes! Sorry, but it makes you as misinformed as he for doing so! If you disagree with HRC than vote for Trump! The guy ain't perfect and neither are we. Please, don't bring up the GWB old bit, again, wasn't perfect but that's the Obama admin go to theme when there dicks in the dirt and don't want to blame themselves. That was 16 yrs ago!! A vote for those 3rd party people is a vote for HRC. In the end, If you want to vote for Johnson, go right ahead, then YOU own the Liberal justices she will appoint and will be stuck with there liberal policy's for many many years, YOU will own the Obama care turning into a single payer plan she will turn it into, YOU will own the increase with more failed clean solar energy just name a few in our already sky high national debt, YOU will own the 15.00 min wage hike that will make a McDonald's burger 5.00 and many laid off workers because of it. YOU will own that the VA will be still Fk'ed up when my buddy's have to wait 10 times longer than the average joe for a prosthetic and can only get Cpap that's old and primitive for there PTSD and wait 6 months to even be approved AND delivered one! You own that to! There's So much more I can go on for days.
Sure DJT was not my first choice, but he is better than the alternative (and I don't mean Gary Johnson)that will win if not he. I had friends that died serving this great country (that I don't care to elaborate about) because of HRC and her failed state dept policies. I can't let that go because I think DJT is a moron and a bigot! Are you kidding me?? He has the smarts to at least surround himself with good people (not cronies) that can do better than another 8 years of BS that's run this country into a s*** hole called France! And that's exactly where we're headed if we keep it up if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses and vote for DJT. The Trump train is coming and if you get stuck with your head up your ass, you'll be left behind!

I'm sorry, but polling data shows Johnson pulling equally from both major party candidates. And furthermore, just do the math, if registered independents would actually vote such, we'd be inaugurating Johnson next January.

And many polls show him pulling more from HRC, so no worries mate.
Gary Johnson cuts into Clinton’s lead
Data: Gary Johnson pulling more votes away from Hillary than Trump...

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

ALSO....
well said

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I usually don't say much about politics but I had to say something here. So before anyone goes off on me , I'm a registered Conservative. Not some hard right wing wacko! I agree 100% about all the things upstatefreedom put out there for all to see. All true! But what I have a problem with is all these Gary Johnson people. There is absolutely no dam point in voting for that guy right now. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and do you think voting for him will change make the corrupt DC politician or the rest of Americas voters change there minds in 4 yrs..really? He doesn't even know what Aleppo is for Christ sakes! Sorry, but it makes you as misinformed as he for doing so! If you disagree with HRC than vote for Trump! The guy ain't perfect and neither are we. Please, don't bring up the GWB old bit, again, wasn't perfect but that's the Obama admin go to theme when there dicks in the dirt and don't want to blame themselves. That was 16 yrs ago!! A vote for those 3rd party people is a vote for HRC. In the end, If you want to vote for
Johnson, go right ahead, then YOU own the Liberal justices she will appoint and will be stuck with there liberal policy's for many many years, YOU will own the Obama care turning into a single payer plan she will turn it into, YOU will own the increase with more failed clean solar energy just name a few in our already sky high national debt, YOU will own the 15.00 min wage hike that will make a McDonald's burger 5.00 and many laid off workers because of it. YOU will own that the VA will be still Fk'ed up when my buddy's have to wait 10 times longer than the average joe for a prosthetic and can only get Cpap that's old and primitive for there PTSD and wait 6 months to even be approved AND delivered one! You own that to! There's So much more I can go on for days.

Hell Yeah....GO TRUMP

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Friday, October 14, 2016 - 6:24 am
To the Editor:

I could not help but wonder if those authors of Letter’s to the Editor about Donald Trump are aware of some facts of life about the other possible presidential candidate.

Do they know that Hillary's 93-page senior thesis at Wellsley College is sealed? It is the only senior thesis in the history of Wellsley College that is not accessible to anyone. Why is that?

Or that Hillary failed the Washington DC bar exam in 1973?

Or that Hillary was fired from her job in Washington DC in 1974 for unethical and dishonest behavior?

Or that in 1975 Hillary defended a child rapist and is on tape laughing about how she got him off on a technicality?

According to multiple retired secret service agents, Hillary has the foulest mouth in Washington DC, frequently directing the foxtrot word toward staff and security personnel.

That she has close ties to George Soros, a billionaire whose agenda is to promote open borders, mass immigration into the U.S. and ultimately destroy the United States.

It is well known that Hillary is a pathological liar and has been her entire adult life. There are tens of thousands of well documented evidence of her desire to lie about the least of matters or matters of life and death.

More than 50 people who had evidence or knowledge about the Clinton's activities have mysteriously disappeared or died over the last 40 years, some with bullet holes in the back of their heads that were labeled suicides".

Most recently an aide was found shot to death in the back of the head in Washington DC. It was officially labeled a robbery/murder even though according to the police report, the victims’ wallet still had cash and credit cards in it and the victim was still wearing an expensive wristwatch.

The Clinton Foundation, touted by the Clintons as helping to save children's lives around the world and supplying HIV meds to poor countries is perhaps the greatest lie of all, with the records indicating that only 6 percent of the money directly goes for assistance while 94% goes for operating expenses.

Ask the people of Haiti how much aid they received from the Clinton Foundation when their country was devastated by hurricanes? Or how many HIV meds have actually been delivered to Africa?

And you would prefer her to someone who has the support of over 50 military generals and admirals, the border patrol and 90 percent of the police departments across the United States?

William Alguire

Former DeKalb Junction resident

Hell Yeah....
GO TRUMP
signed....A BADASS....DEPLORABLE

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
OF......
BY......
FOR.....
THE PEOPLE

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'd pick BOB MARLEY over Gary Johnson
....he's got better KUSH.
Hahahaha hahaha

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Gary Johnson. ....
Santa Claus. ....
Easter Bunny......
See where it's going. ....

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If Johnson was on the republican ticket, then he'd be polling better than Trump. But nope, the party was high jacked by the proud deplorables. And the down ticket candidates are suffering negative pollings as a result. So essentially 35% of the Republican Party is leading the GOP to implosion.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Everyone has done the MATH..
SCHOOLS OUT.
WE'RE DRAINING THE SWAMP....
HILLARY & GARY....LURK IN
THE SWAMP....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trumps only there to put that b**** Hillary in the Whitehouse.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

This entire rant ignores the fact that most polls show Johnson pulling more from Clinton. So the vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton meme is a canard.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I came from the country where we had revolutions to change presidents and end corruption - Ukraine, but unfortunately while people where patriotic and died for the GREAT CHANGE IDEA, behind those revolutions were corrupted m..f..ers, using tired from being treated as cattle people, simply to change one government to another corrupted government. After two revolutions, nothing has changed, rich politics and corrupted police (police, justice system and same agencies in Ukraine similar to USA FBI/CIA) , all continues to steal budget and all support from EU and USA.
In Russia even worse, all who thinks differently goes to jail and their businesses getting taking away or they killed.

Never a true honest man went into politics, all honest and honorable guys are "walking" among us.

I think between two evils choose the least you think, obviously one candidate been enough on political arena to become political prostitute.

Both of them and who supports them wont stop stealing and making money on us, but I hope it will have some degree of moderation so average worker would be living comfortable and getting good healthcare, and hopefully stops these nonsense wars - another legal way of making money.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I came from the country where we had revolutions to change presidents and end corruption - Ukraine, but unfortunately while people where patriotic and died for the GREAT CHANGE IDEA, behind those revolutions were corrupted m..f..ers, using tired from being treated as cattle people, simply to change one government to another corrupted government. After two revolutions, nothing has changed, rich politics and corrupted police (police, justice system and same agencies in Ukraine similar to USA FBI/CIA) , all continues to steal budget and all support from EU and USA.
In Russia even worse, all who thinks differently goes to jail and their businesses getting taking away or they killed.

Never a true honest man went into politics, all honest and honorable guys are "walking" among us.

I think between two evils choose the least you think, obviously one candidate been enough on political arena to become political prostitute.

Both of them and who supports them wont stop stealing and making money on us, but I hope it will have some degree of moderation so average worker would be living comfortable and getting good healthcare, and hopefully stops these nonsense wars - another legal way of making money.
Some valid points there!!

Reactions: Tflynn
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Had to buy health insurance for my wife last year on "the marketplace". No health problems, 24 years old. $177 a month (after tax dollars). Can't get any tax break for it, only the penalty if she went uninsured. Just got a letter from the provider. On January 1st the same plan will cost $300 a month. Luckily, she is getting on her employers plan on November 1. I hope that all the people buying health insurance check where their premiums are going in 2017 before they cast their vote!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This entire rant ignores the fact that most polls show Johnson pulling more from Clinton. So the vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton meme is a canard.
Obviously I've struck a cord here.
Friend, There are some things in my essay that are near and dear to my hart. There are some things that in my younger days I would have so called RANT about with what you just said. But that would be out of character for me nowadays. Reminds me of a quote from an old Master Sargent that taught me a thing or two on and off the field!
" A closed mouth gathers no foot ";)

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!