Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Obviously I've struck a cord here.
Friend, There are some things in my essay that are near and dear to my hart. There are some things that in my younger days I would have so called RANT about with what you just said. But that would be out of character for me nowadays. Reminds me of a quote from an old Master Sargent that taught me a thing or two on and off the field!
" A closed mouth gathers no foot ";)
I'm not sure what that has to do with your claim that a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton. I showed you that he's pulling votes more heavily from her. :)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm just sitting in the
corner.....laughing

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I usually don't say much about politics but I had to say something here. So before anyone goes off on me , I'm a registered Conservative. Not some hard right wing wacko! I agree 100% about all the things upstatefreedom put out there for all to see. All true! But what I have a problem with is all these Gary Johnson people. There is absolutely no dam point in voting for that guy right now. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and do you think voting for him will change make the corrupt DC politician or the rest of Americas voters change there minds in 4 yrs..really? He doesn't even know what Aleppo is for Christ sakes! Sorry, but it makes you as misinformed as he for doing so! If you disagree with HRC than vote for Trump! The guy ain't perfect and neither are we. Please, don't bring up the GWB old bit, again, wasn't perfect but that's the Obama admin go to theme when there dicks in the dirt and don't want to blame themselves. That was 16 yrs ago!! A vote for those 3rd party people is a vote for HRC. In the end, If you want to vote for Johnson, go right ahead, then YOU own the Liberal justices she will appoint and will be stuck with there liberal policy's for many many years, YOU will own the Obama care turning into a single payer plan she will turn it into, YOU will own the increase with more failed clean solar energy just name a few in our already sky high national debt, YOU will own the 15.00 min wage hike that will make a McDonald's burger 5.00 and many laid off workers because of it. YOU will own that the VA will be still Fk'ed up when my buddy's have to wait 10 times longer than the average joe for a prosthetic and can only get Cpap that's old and primitive for there PTSD and wait 6 months to even be approved AND delivered one! You own that to! There's So much more I can go on for days.
Sure DJT was not my first choice, but he is better than the alternative (and I don't mean Gary Johnson)that will win if not he. I had friends that died serving this great country (that I don't care to elaborate about) because of HRC and her failed state dept policies. I can't let that go because I think DJT is a moron and a bigot! Are you kidding me?? He has the smarts to at least surround himself with good people (not cronies) that can do better than another 8 years of BS that's run this country into a s*** hole called France! And that's exactly where we're headed if we keep it up if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses and vote for DJT. The Trump train is coming and if you get stuck with your head up your ass, you'll be left behind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said...
I'M ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

Reactions: Remington
C

Chooglin

Bought me some used toilet paper today !
20161024 201515

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
HRC is within striking distance in Arizona, Texas and Georgia!!!! Unprecedented. And instead of concentrating on Clinton's criminal activities and the daily wikileaks, Trumps complaining about voter fraud/suppression. Even Fox News (Bill Oreilly) is telling Trump he has to accept the results of Election Day, that the voting cannot be rigged!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
HRC is within striking distance in Arizona, Texas and Georgia!!!! Unprecedented. And instead of concentrating on Clinton's criminal activities and the daily wikileaks, Trumps complaining about voter fraud/suppression. Even Fox News (Bill Oreilly) is telling Trump he has to accept the results of Election Day, that the voting cannot be rigged!

Of course the votes are rigged !!!!

I've been voting for 35years and my voter registration was messed with by the California DMV about 6 weeks ago. There is a story about the DMV hack on the Drudge report this morning. So much rigging and corruption in every way they can think of !!

Last edited:
Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Of course the votes are rigged !!!! Who cares about Bill O Reilly I personally consider him an a$$.

I've been voting for 35years and my voter registration was messed with by the California DMV about 6 weeks ago. There is a story about the DMV hack on the Drudge report this morning. So much rigging and corruption in every way they can think of !!
Well I certainly don't care about him. But I mean if you're Trump and you've lost Oreilly............!!!!! Btw, if you happen to have heard his expose' on this, he heartily agreed that there's an element of rigging, pointed to the way that Hillary cheated Bernie, and a few other points. But, he said 100 million people are going to vote in two weeks and that count will be legit and said that Trump needs to accept the results. But to believe that there's a vast conspiracy with everybody from the California DMV to the Catholic Church plotting to cheat Trump out of the presidency is out there. We damn sure do need campaign reform, no question, but there's as much hatred for HRC in this country as there is for Trump, and I don't believe there's anything being done to her benefit. You're talking about election Fraud, not voter fraud. It comes in various forms. Like when the SCOTUS sided with Bush in 2000' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If Trump's worried about being cheated out of the presidency, he should look to the party he's running his current ticket in. It's the GOP that by a matter of strategy seeks to suppress the vote. Here's a candid statement by Ronald Reagan's campaign advisor acknowledging that high voter turn out is bad for them.

"I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Paul Weyrich - Wikipedia

And this is why you have so many republicans telling Trump to shut up about this. They don't wish for the cat to be out of the bag, and they certainly don't want him to be the next CIC.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Despite the accurate indictment of HRC in the op of this thread, she has pulled forward with a double digit lead on Trump in Bloombergs national poll. IOW, Donald Trump is considered by a majority to be so unpresidential, so uknowledgable of both foreign and domestic policy, and so likely to be an unstable, loose cannon, that Americans are willing to give the whitehouse to a documented crook, knowing at least exactly what to expect. Like the old saying, the devil you know is preferred to the one you don't. Had the GOP not been high jacked by the extreme right wing of the party, if Rubio or Kasich were HRC's challengers, the polling data would be reversed. Thank you Trump for giving us HRC. :rolleyes:

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Trump for Commander in Chief
start a Gary thread....
Clips from internet...
won't change a thing...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Peddle Gary Johnson. ....
message.
Got screwed by the Bern.....
$27 check....giving to HRC
YOU'LL be a loser twice.....
Country first.....
GO TRUMP.....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
FACT::::
5 Million voters who
haven't voted....cause of
Romney....poor campaigning
Will crawL out of the shadows
....voting for change...
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
.......Sorry there's no place
for Gary.....in OUR new administration
....yes he would be drug tested...
hahahahahaha

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not so long ago when Trump was a democrat....................

He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

GARY JOHNSON, the live and let live candidate.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
People change there minds
have a different look
...after learning more about
it....if Trump ran as an Independent
....you'd smell like his A $$

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I usually don't say much about politics but I had to say something here. So before anyone goes off on me , I'm a registered Conservative. Not some hard right wing wacko! I agree 100% about all the things upstatefreedom put out there for all to see. All true! But what I have a problem with is all these Gary Johnson people. There is absolutely no dam point in voting for that guy right now. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and do you think voting for him will change make the corrupt DC politician or the rest of Americas voters change there minds in 4 yrs..really? He doesn't even know what Aleppo is for Christ sakes! Sorry, but it makes you as misinformed as he for doing so! If you disagree with HRC than vote for Trump! The guy ain't perfect and neither are we. Please, don't bring up the GWB old bit, again, wasn't perfect but that's the Obama admin go to theme when there dicks in the dirt and don't want to blame themselves. That was 16 yrs ago!! A vote for those 3rd party people is a vote for HRC. In the end, If you want to vote for Johnson, go right ahead, then YOU own the Liberal justices she will appoint and will be stuck with there liberal policy's for many many years, YOU will own the Obama care turning into a single payer plan she will turn it into, YOU will own the increase with more failed clean solar energy just name a few in our already sky high national debt, YOU will own the 15.00 min wage hike that will make a McDonald's burger 5.00 and many laid off workers because of it. YOU will own that the VA will be still Fk'ed up when my buddy's have to wait 10 times longer than the average joe for a prosthetic and can only get Cpap that's old and primitive for there PTSD and wait 6 months to even be approved AND delivered one! You own that to! There's So much more I can go on for days.
Sure DJT was not my first choice, but he is better than the alternative (and I don't mean Gary Johnson)that will win if not he. I had friends that died serving this great country (that I don't care to elaborate about) because of HRC and her failed state dept policies. I can't let that go because I think DJT is a moron and a bigot! Are you kidding me?? He has the smarts to at least surround himself with good people (not cronies) that can do better than another 8 years of BS that's run this country into a s*** hole called France! And that's exactly where we're headed if we keep it up if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses and vote for DJT. The Trump train is coming and if you get stuck with your head up your ass, you'll be left behind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir have common sense. Every single post Montecresto makes here about politics only supports Hillary and he just doesn't see it. Yeah it's a curupt system but right now its ALL about stopping Hillary and Trumps the only one that has a chance. Let worry about fixing the flawed system AFTER we stop Hillary.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not so long ago when Trump was a democrat....................

He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

GARY JOHNSON, the live and let live candidate.

I' don't care what Donald Trump was back then, NOW he has conservative values and is very strong about them and he is no doubt our only hope at stopping her. Johnston is a WASTED vote period!

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trumps only there to put that b**** Hillary in the Whitehouse.

People like you are here to put Hillary in the White House because you don't stand by the only one that has a chance at beating her.

I know.....deny, deny,

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I' don't care what Donald Trump was back then, NOW he has conservative values and is very strong about them and he is no doubt our only hope at stopping her. Johnston is a WASTED vote period!
He screwed up the state I live
in...Goggle it.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!