P1000 1000-5 EPS LE

R

rickoshea

depends what you want to get out of them and how you ride.i went Elkas,didn't even consider Fox.way more adjustment on Elkas.and they build them to your needs,not off the shelf like Fox.not knocking them,just wanted more.they're cheaper for a reason.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
depends what you want to get out of them and how you ride.i went Elkas,didn't even consider Fox.way more adjustment on Elkas.and they build them to your needs,not off the shelf like Fox.not knocking them,just wanted more.they're cheaper for a reason.

Which stage Elka’s did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme and Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
all day! Yup

Reactions: Biteme
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Which stage Elka’s did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R

rickoshea

stage 3,but in hindsight i should have gotten the stage 4.i'm a very aggressive driver.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!