P1000 1000-5 Instrument Back Light Inop

jasowac

jasowac

Nov 13, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 P 1000-5. Got it back from the first service from the dealer and noticed that the instrument gauge works fine, however the amber back light no longer works. I checked all the fuses and they are good. No other inoperative components.

Obviously I'll call the dealer if it isn't something simple. Is there an easy way to get to the bulb? Is there something dumb I am missing?

Thanks,

JC

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
D

Dounowho

Supporting Member
Jul 31, 2020
Little Rock
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 P1000-5 and having the same trouble with mine .Maybe someone will have more info on how to fix

jasowac

jasowac

Nov 13, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The machine has been in the shop for three weeks. It needs an entirely new gauge display, and the dealer is working with Honda to make sure they will warranty it.

Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!