P1000 1000-6 lift and tires

Varmintsniper30

Varmintsniper30

Aug 3, 2024
Valley view texas
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I just bought some 30 inch outbacks looking at getting the TTC 3 inch A arm lift.
I was wondering, what kind of ground clearance I would be looking at and what your guys thoughts were with that combo I don’t go through deep mud holes, but just want clearance to go over stuff. Is it too much or just perfect?

Reactions: TxDoc
Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just bought some 30 inch outbacks looking at getting the TTC 3 inch A arm lift.
I was wondering, what kind of ground clearance I would be looking at and what your guys thoughts were with that combo I don’t go through deep mud holes, but just want clearance to go over stuff. Is it too much or just perfect?

Even with a Super Atv lift and arched arms, the 6 seater we built would rub 30s at full lock.

Reactions: CID
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
So I had 28’s on my Pioneer. Had Fox shocks for a better ride that obviously didn’t help with clearance. It wasn’t perfect, but I got around just fine even on some rough trails here in Tennessee. The 30’s will rub without suspension mods. Not sure exactly what you are looking to achieve but maybe a 28” might be an easier option.

Varmintsniper30

Varmintsniper30

Aug 3, 2024
Valley view texas
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I’m just trying to figure out if I should just get shocks and SATV an arms to clear stuff or I have to get the TTC in the 3 inch lift to clear stuff. I just don’t want it to be super jacked up setting way up in the air. If I’m making sense.Here

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I will eventually be going with the TTC 3 inch or long arm. You could go with the TTC o lift and still clear 30s but with the Super ATV some 30s will rub. If you just want to run 30s with no rub get the TTC forward arch with no lift

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Our forward arms should help clear a 31". That's if you are using stock wheels and the included steering stops. If you don't use the steering stops, you may get a little rubbing, but it won't be bad. Most guys don't use them anyway. Just be aware of your axles/tires and full drop and full turn. Do that before adding a lift. You'll get the extra ground clearance without effecting your ride quality.

Atlas Pro arms: Honda Pioneer 1000 Atlas Pro 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms

Standard forward arms: Honda Pioneer 1000 High Clearance Forward 1.5" Offset A-Arms