Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seat Heat Solution Pioneer 1000

If your buns a getting a little too toasty I have the solution. The shields covers the hole above the sub transmission and blocks that heat. Works great with blocking the steam that rises behind the seat when you hit water as well. The extra that is sticking up in the back tucks behind seat once it's in place so you have double layer behind seat sealing it up very well. This material is 5/16" thick made as a heat reflective barrier. All slits for seat belts would be cut all you have do is slap it on and go. $25 shipped. Thanks everyone and Happy Trails.

View attachment 14301

Image Image Image Image

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks @JACKAL !!! That may just help the torturous anal dwelling devil of steam return to the underseat where he and any followers should rule without taking our comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sharp
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interested - can you post some good clear pics of what it looks like installed? Does much of the silver show?

Thanks,

Waylan

Reactions: dale5740
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
What about the 700 peps ??

Reactions: DGann
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will post some better pics when I get in from offshore on Tuesday. Barly any of the silver shows. It really depends on how well you tuck it in. You are in control of that part. As far as the 700 goes I would have to get access to one. Next time I ride with a buddy of mine out of town im going to make a pattern. I have 10 that I am making on Tuesday and mailing out. The materials are 125.00 so I kinda wanted to make sure people are happy with them before I comment to 125.00 for more material. But when I Make these 10 I will post pics and get input from everyone. I'm happy with mine and two other guys I rode with like there's so we shall see. If it all works out I wouldn't mind making them for all three models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Everett and dotman1
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"I will sell them for 25.00 shipped." Did I understand you correctly? Are they adhesive or held in place by the seat? I'm interested.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"I will sell them for 25.00 shipped." Did I understand you correctly? Are they adhesive or held in place by the seat? I'm interested.
Held in place by the seat so easily removed to clean underbelly

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I want one as well once u get them worked out with final design! also the area that gets exposed between the seats u could spray that with black spray paint during construction!

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want one as well once u get them worked out with final design! also the area that gets exposed between the seats u could spray that with black spray paint during construction!
I will pics of it on my machine. You can tuck it in where it is barly visible. I don't think spray paint would hole up on this stuff. May 3 I come in from offshore and will make the first 10.

B

bigboyga

Apr 11, 2016
US
Interested in one for a 700. Would like to see pics installed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go ahead and count me in for one. Let me know where I need to send funds to.

Thanks,

Waylan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!