P1000 1000 seat heat shield for sale!

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go ahead and count me in for one. Let me know where I need to send funds to.

Thanks,

Waylan
Will do I would like to do PayPal and do transaction as a friend so I'd have pay PayPal fees. Once I have them ready I will PM everyone. Also will post pics. Of best way to instal

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked into the money transfer with PayPal as a friend only way it's free is if you transfer from bank account. And I know most of us prob don't have bank account tied to PayPal. I use to but I took it off for security purposes. I looking into its only 2.9% plus .30 cents per transaction. So 26.00 will cover it and just do the transaction regular on PayPal.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked into the money transfer with PayPal as a friend only way it's free is if you transfer from bank account. And I know most of us prob don't have bank account tied to PayPal. I use to but I took it off for security purposes. I looking into its only 2.9% plus .30 cents per transaction. So 26.00 will cover it and just do the transaction regular on PayPal.

Would you take a check mailed in advance? I would just send you a check, you cash it and send the product to me afterward?

Reactions: sharp
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Finish product. Just take time and tuck it neat. It's easy. If need anything Hollar. And if you satisfied drop a comment on the post thanks.

After second fold and tuck. You now have 4 layers behind seat

After first fold and tuck

Before first tuck

Put seat down at this point

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you take a check mailed in advance? I would just send you a check, you cash it and send the product to me afterward?
Yes that's fine. 4725 Bayouside Drive Lot F
Chauvin LA 70344

advertisement
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell me when to send it and it's on the way. I will enclose a ship to address. Thanks
Materials came into day you can mail anytime

P

PonchoLejeune

Feb 14, 2016
Louisiana
Made one just like it for my 700-4 yesterday. I left mine sticking up behind seat to hopefully stop some dust from coming up behind seat.

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shipping some out in morning if anyone wants one.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes shipped yesterday
Thank you sir! I've not really had heat problems but looking forward to adding this. I'm just running the factory skid plate and our overall average speed is around 10mph - so I don't know if those factors are keeping us cool or what, but I know it's going to get hot this coming summer.

Waylan

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shipping out in Morning. Comment if want one. THANKS

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!