Sniperstuff submitted a new Garage Item:

Picked up my Pioneer 1000-5 four weeks ago. Just started fitting the accessories and then the modifications will start.

Not quite true the mods have already started whilst I have the thing stripped just to install the factory winch and wiring. Did find a great big void/ space under the drivers seat. Will be mounting a jack and lug wrench along with recovery gear in there. Reworking some wiring for a remote winch controller and dash switches/ usb, 12 volt outlet.

Will post pics of mods.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Sniperstuff

Sniperstuff

Dec 30, 2015
Sniperstuff submitted a new Garage Item:

Read more about this showcase item here...
Just installed the honda rear view mirror, Bimini roof, Poly windshield, Farmers tail gate cables and front upgrades Honda bumper. Winch and front bumper were a pain to get installed, but then so was the Honda winch wiring. Also install full skid plates and A arm guards. Waiting on the switch plate to install and a fire extinguisher with QD mount. After this will be fabricating a bed extender that will also carry two Rotopax fuel cans. Need to find a spot to mount my spare tire.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds cool, you got to show more than one picture though. "Come on man"! :)

Just playing with ya. But really, we love pics.

Reactions: Tabascojunkie