BOX1

12v talon

D

duramaxman05

Apr 25, 2019
Perryville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone one have one of these little 12v talons. My son loves it but it has been like owning a polaris. I haven't found any info on who to contact for warranty or if you have problems. The only place that sells them is walmart and that has been like beating a dead horse to try to find out anything.

20210320 151737

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone one have one of these little 12v talons. My son loves it but it has been like owning a polaris. I haven't found any info on who to contact for warranty or if you have problems. The only place that sells them is walmart and that has been like beating a dead horse to try to find out anything.

View attachment 281300
It is a Polaris dressed up like a Talon, it is made in China after all :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

View attachment 281300

s*** I assumed someone finally did a 12valve conversion on a Talon lol.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If it wasn't for wanting reverse, I would fix up my trimmer motor for it. I have several old chainsaws but I think that would be a little overkill.
I don't know why they don't put reverse in these things. Maybe it's to keep the parents on their toes since they've got to go pick it up and move it when they run into something and can't back up. My kids knockoff Power Wheel Jeep from Amazon has everything: reverse, multi-speed, "suspension", rubber treaded tires, lights, radio, etc and it was $250. My neighbor has the actual Power Wheel brand Jeep that he paid $400+ for and the thing doesn't have reverse...

Throw one of these in the Talon:

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!