More.....

Rear3   Copy Intrusion 20190430 124749 0922181206b 0923181145b Jake2

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Oh ok! Well easy on the Canned Ham stuff here! This is a Honda site lol. JK.
i have skidoo’s there good sleds.
Well, since there was a section that need a bit of attention, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. 😜

I'd have a Honda in a heartbeat if they could run in the same class.... The Talon is trying hard but has a long way to go.
Wish it was like what they do in the bike class!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, since there was a section that need a bit of attention, just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. 😜

I'd have a Honda in a heartbeat if they could run in the same class.... The Talon is trying hard but has a long way to go.
They do and then some! Just got to work at it thats all lol.

H

HondaTech

My GMs Talon took 2nd overall in class last year (teething problems with width kept us down) and won the first race of the season this year. Beat everyone but the top 3 in Pro and 2 RS1s overall.

Talons can win, RaceCo and others have proven that fact.

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has a Talon been able host 400hp-500hp?

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Where we race horsepower doesnt matter, lasting till the end is the name of the game.

RaceCo won Baja (with a penalty, got pushed to 2nd) in a N/A 4 seater. Beat everything else in the entire UTV category.
Agree with Honda with the different classes of riding where HP isn't the need. More specific to the naturally aspirated limited class.
But Can Am did have 3 consecutive wins including 2021 Dakar, they also took King of Hammers
Out in the dunes or open is where we eat up all the HP we can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Coos Bay 70821
Got a chance to run my SS360HP's, I just got back from 120 miles worth of runs in the unforgiving dunes out of Myrtlewood in Coos Bay OR from Spinreel to Boxcar, they handle great and give a much nicer ride. Of course going from 30" to 32' tires and 14" to 15" rims made a big difference as well and sure noticed a better feeling in the suspension and ability to clear much deeper ruts with ease. We get into some crazy stuff and rally hard and fast with the pedal pegged. Had many dead stop side hill climbs in very soft sand and they popped up, hung on and pulled the buggy out nice in places where I would have dug myself in and got stuck with the old paddles. I absolutely love them!

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Some new offroad shoes on stock rims. Tusk Terribites 33X10-14

Putting a track back in on our 30 acres. Plan to use part of the old MX track, had a full set up back in the day when racing.

Inlaws ride too, and son-in-law just picked up this very clean '23 CRF50 for my 4.5 year old grandson who outgrew and mastered his electric bike.

Tusk 33X10 14 1

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It’s really leafy and green there right now. Makes me want to move to Oregon!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!