Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Were gonna go with a lower quality less expensive option. I just can't justify the expense of a Honda for this purchase. We're going to get a Mule. It is $4k cheaper and with the two rows bench seats probably a better fit for our needs. It's a lesser machine hence the lower price but I can do other fun stuff with the difference.

Thanks again everyone for the help. I can tell this is a quality forum.

Good luck and I hope you guys have a safe and fun time. We will be here if the day comes you ever want to come back around.

Reactions: sharp and trigger
O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
It's good to ask lots of questions before you pull the trigger! I researched for 6 months on this forum and other places a year ago. Lots of pros and cons to every machine. It all came down to having 4 asses to seat for me and honda has the most compact capable machine to ride me and mine. I showed my wife a crew ranger and she looked uneasy about driving something with the huge turning radius. Anyways,that's my two cents.

1JB

Jun 22, 2017
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well here she is. I'm not sure it's right to post a Kawi on a Honda forum but I wanted to share. Like I said it in no way compares to the Pioneer 1000 but it's good for our needs

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well here she is. I'm not sure it's right to post a Kawi on a Honda forum but I wanted to share. Like I said it in no way compares to the Pioneer 1000 but it's good for our needs View attachment 47346

And I thought the P1k looked boxey! Good luck and ride safe 1JB.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!