2.5 inch Highlifter lift.

Jody

Jody

Jan 12, 2016
Manitoba
How much did the tires come in when lifted. What is the overall width of the stance now that its lifted. I would be interested in the new measurement to compare to stock. (Inner rim to inner rim on rear and front......) Thanks

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
How much did the tires come in when lifted. What is the overall width of the stance now that its lifted. I would be interested in the new measurement to compare to stock. (Inner rim to inner rim on rear and front......) Thanks

Not sure what it was with stock tires, I now have truck tires on 5+2 wheels. I can get some measurements tomorrow on the inside of the wheels.

Jody

Jody

Jan 12, 2016
Manitoba
Not sure what it was with stock tires, I now have truck tires on 5+2 wheels. I can get some measurements tomorrow on the inside of the wheels.
Thanks, even if you measure from break disc to break disc that would be fine. I'm just wondering how much the wheels narrowed up when lifted and if a guy should put on wheel spacers to compensate to get some width back.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Thanks, even if you measure from break disc to break disc that would be fine. I'm just wondering how much the wheels narrowed up when lifted and if a guy should put on wheel spacers to compensate to get some width back.
I was not able to get to the rotors or brake disk without taking the wheels off. By myself that is. I haven't had time to be able to pull the wheels off, I measured the outer edge of the black piece front of the axle boot and it measured 45.5"
Aa25f1ba7a2ba3f68b440d61ffdc9f34

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
This afternoon I should have the time to get the wheels off and measure from rotor to rotor

Reactions: pct and Jody