2 Piece Poly Hard Coat Windshield

HoytCRX32

HoytCRX32

May 5, 2014
Will the windshield wiper accessory work on the Polly Hard Coat 2 Piece Windshield?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
It would have to installed on the poly glass since there is no frame for it to be mounted on. At least that is my take after looking at the way it fits on the glass windshield which has a frame. I at looking at using a generic electric wiper kit ($35 on EBay). It would require a hole drilled in the windshield and I think an aluminum plate on each side to keep the poly from cracking. However if you have the hardtop which has room above the windshield a bracket arrangement might also work. Sorry for the long answer, I am trying to get a wiper on my tilt out poly screen.

HoytCRX32

HoytCRX32

May 5, 2014
Thanks for your input!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would not use the wiper on poly--- it will scratch... No way to stop it from scratching.
Gotta use a glass windshield with a wiper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!