2013 700-2

T

Trochel

Apr 23, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-2
Battery goes dead while driving. Stays fully charged stored. installed new battery. Same results.
battery shows 12.7 with engine off 12.05 with engine running. I’ll assume the battery isn’t
charging. Not sure why or where to go from here. Thanks. Tim

Reactions: TxDoc
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Alabama.
Sounds like charging system isn't putting out enough power. I'm not familiar with the 700 charging system, if it has an alternator or a stator like the 500, but if the charging system isn't putting out enough energy, then the engine and accessories will drain the battery.

T

Trochel

Apr 23, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Alabama.
Sounds like charging system isn't putting out enough power. I'm not familiar with the 700 charging system, if it has an alternator or a stator like the 500, but if the charging system isn't putting out enough energy, then the engine and accessories will drain the battery.
It has a stator. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!