BOX1

P500 2015 cup holders

Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Here's a better view for ya. Whether it be this reduce cooler for bottles & small diameter cans, or my RTIC cam coozie, or RTIC tumbler, they all stat so we'll that I never take them out. Even on the highway. I have two dedicated reduce coozies that are always in it since they work best for water bottles, and I don't forget them. I will buy some green ones when the come back in stock. I'm so vain 😇

IMG 20210618 185247094 IMG 20210618 185254012

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
These things have me curious. I put the stainless marine ones in mine yrs ago, just friction fit. I would switch over to these if I knew how much had to be cut out, I might have too much cut out already.
For the record - the final hole size is about 3 1/4" - I tried hard to minimize the dash trimming. But it was necessary to get the tumbler mugs to sit down further into the dash. I added this to the details on the listing.

And yeah they mount flush against the dash

Last edited:
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
For the record - the final hole size is about 3 1/4" - I tried hard to minimize the dash trimming. But it was necessary to get the tumbler mugs to sit down further into the dash. I added this to the details on the listing.
I trimmed a tiny bit then had a brain storm . I got out my heat gun and heated the plastic around the cup holder until it was pliable enough to push in the new cups . Worked great

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
I trimmed a tiny bit then had a brain storm . I got out my heat gun and heated the plastic around the cup holder until it was pliable enough to push in the new cups . Worked great
That’s smart. Another guy traced around the lock tabs and then cut matching notches in the dash, then he was able to install them with a twist-lock action

Reactions: Smitty335
G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Will any of these cup holder modifications work, realistically, with the SATV 3 position windshield. When I looked at my 2 machines, it didn't appear to have enough clearance vertically for long necks or Yeti.

Thanks,

s/f Steve

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Will any of these cup holder modifications work, realistically, with the SATV 3 position windshield. When I looked at my 2 machines, it didn't appear to have enough clearance vertically for long necks or Yeti.

Thanks,

s/f Steve
I have had a 2 people tell me that their folding SATV windshield hinge hung out far enough to touch their yeti. I don't have specifics on windshield model or Yeti tumbler model. It was on the P1000 though, not the 500

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!