P1000 2016 1000-5 Clutch

T

twatsonhd

Jan 30, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am looking at purchasing a 2016 that has not had the clutch upgrade performed, does anyone know if I can have it done still, I see the campaign hasn't expired yet.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
It expires September of this year. 😉

T

twatsonhd

Jan 30, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It expires September of this year. 😉

Do I need to say its slipping to have it done? Previous owner never recieved a recall, isnt aware of one. All other recalls were performed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No just go to the dealer and say you’re concerned you might have a problem. It’s not a recall, more of a product enhancement. Personally I’d say use an all Honda dealer if you can. Definitely want a place that’s done a couple. But yes get it done, it’s an important upgrade

B

bigfoothunter

May 24, 2019
Texas
I bought my 2017 at an auction in 2019, took mine in a few weeks to a dealership and they replaced both clutches! Shouldn't have any issues.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!