AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hello everyone, I'm to new! I'm glad to be here with all you Honda freaks! Sorry for all newbie questions in advance! This 2016 P1000-5 DLX purchase makes the for 10th Honda in my garage! Any insight with recalls, fix, or solutions is much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hello everyone, I'm to new! I'm glad to be here with all you Honda freaks! Sorry for all newbie questions in advance! This 2016 P1000-5 DLX purchase makes the for 10th Honda in my garage! Any insight with recalls, fix, or solutions is much appreciated!

Unbelievable, no love!

Reactions: Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome!! Also the intake relocation setup that's available for purchase. One of the more important items actually however I'd still suggest one of the many cool ways of snorkeling

advertisement
AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Give it some time cowboy.
There are no recalls that right now. There are a few active improvement campaigns though. One related to seat heat, another related to clutch performance.

How does the active improvement campaigns work? Is this something the licensed dealerships know about? Do you just bring it in and they fix it?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How does the active improvement campaigns work? Is this something the licensed dealerships know about? Do you just bring it in and they fix it?
I would call your local dealer and tell them you are interested in having the 2 campaigns installed on your machine. If they act dumb about it, hang up and call another dealer. You could wait until you get the official letter from Honda, But a phone call to your service department should get you in line for the work to be done.

Reactions: AKLVTLO
AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I would call your local dealer and tell them you are interested in having the 2 campaigns installed on your machine. If they act dumb about it, hang up and call another dealer. You could wait until you get the official letter from Honda, But a phone call to your service department should get you in line for the work to be done.

Awesome thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!