2016 Pioneer 1000

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn’t low ball the guy, $6800 is a smoking good deal, if you clean it up no reason you couldn’t get close to $12k in this market of short supply. From the pics it looks to be a farm rig which means it wasn’t probably ever ran hard and idled a ton which falls in line with hours vs miles, there are pioneers with over 30k miles running strong.

Reactions: Smitty335
P

PearlWhiteGT

Jul 21, 2022
South Texas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Thanks. Guess will just wait till Monday and see if anything has changed with him.

P

PearlWhiteGT

Jul 21, 2022
South Texas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Well I decided to throw my Polaris Ranger up on the local Craigslist and looks like I have a buyer. He’s coming Monday with his trailer to pick it up. Already told the guy with the Pioneer to consider his sold and I’ll be read to pick it up as soon as he’s available. Hope it all works out. Will keep you fellas up to date.

P

PearlWhiteGT

Jul 21, 2022
South Texas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Well the ranger was picked up yesterday and was waiting on the guy with the pioneer to get back with me. He ended up selling it. So now I'll be on the look out for something else.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well the ranger was picked up yesterday and was waiting on the guy with the pioneer to get back with me. He ended up selling it. So now I'll be on the look out for something else.
WTF! U had it held. What kinda turd does that kind of sh!t

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
WTF! U had it held. What kinda turd does that kind of sh!t
Smoking deal.
I got it for $5900... hahaha..

J/K with you @PearlWhiteGT
But If I found one at that price I would have run to the bank about as fast as I could.
Assuming he had the paperwork.
But I know you didnt know. Thats ok.

P

PearlWhiteGT

Jul 21, 2022
South Texas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Man I tried, I told him I have the cash ready and I can go at whatever time he gets home from work to pick it up. He told me he would let me know as soon as he was free to meet up. I told him I don't care what time of the night, morning, afternoon it is. Oh wells, can't win all the time. I sold the ranger for $6500 so made some good money off it.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There are just very few good people left in this world anymore…what ever happened to giving someone your word and then sticking to it!

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Personal honor and handshake transactions are gone and forgotten. If a millennial airhead on the phone tells me, "I'll call you back" I know immediately the issue is ended with that particular airhead and i move on to Plan B.

No one does what he or she says he/she'll do now.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
You sound like a wise and patient man. Hang on to your cash. Another deal will come along soon.

Our economy is heading straight for the bottom. A few more small to moderate-sized corporations and small businesses are likely to close before we're rid of FJB and his party.

When people lose their jobs the first things to be repossessed are toys. RVs, boats, motorcycles, and ATV's will be at the top of the list. If you can locate one coming and negotiate an agreement between the debtor and mother Honda to step in and pay off his balance you might find a great deal.

I acquired two rental properties that way back in the '90s. One was in the foreclosure department of a mortgage lender. I told the lender I would make up the missed payments and assume the note and they agreed. I gave the debtor about $2000 for her equity. Another one was an inexpensive little old frame house close to Texas Tech with a note held by the family. Same deal.

It's sad but sometimes one person's bad luck becomes a good deal for someone else. The economy moves on.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I sold the ranger for $6500 so made some good money off it.
You got that right! You did good. $6,000 more than Id pay for a fire trap. 😂
0280A75F 2009 4451 AE43 D169ECBBFDAE

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What was the cause of this small fire?
Anything and everything on a Poo Poo AKA Polaris. Grab a beverage if your choice and Google Polaris UTV fire recalls.

Reactions: PearlWhiteGT

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!