elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I don't have the money this year either. Hoping to go next year.

And bags are not the heavy work. Packing one of those suckers out is the heavy work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I talking next year.. we're too late this year

You have any connections with outfitters? Colorado? Montana? New Mexico? I can check with my business partner he is a hunting freak. Killed a monster 6x6 a couple year ago.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes, I have a connection with a good outfitter in NW Colorado. No real monster bulls, but unbelievable hunting

Reactions: sharp and JTW
J

JTW

We've got friends in Idaho and New Mexico.. the issue is getting an over the counter tag for gun in some states. I don't know the regs for the various states well enough to know where to focus.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can hook you up here in CO.
Guided or unguided.
Our bulls from last year. Public land, unguided.

I

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's a link from my kid, Nate. He does a live feed every Monday night for Bowtech. This is last nights video. It shows some good pics of a couple of the Bulls we are chasing right now. And a little insight on how we do it.
Didn't go out tonight because we had to setup a couple stands for my daughter. She has an archery deer and elk tag. Man did we find a honey hole for elk!

Last edited:
J

JTW

Here's a link from my kid, Nate. He does a live feed every Monday night for Bowtech. This is last nights video. It shows some good pics of a couple of the Bulls we are chasing right now. And I little insight on how we do it.
Didn't go out tonight because we had to setup a couple stands for my daughter. She has an archery deer and elk tag. Man did we find a honey hole for elk!

So I'm very much interested!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!