rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm already suffering from "upgrad-itis"!! Probably start with a roof. Winch is 2nd on the wish-list. Apparently, according to Mrs Chunga, I've been pretty bad this year, so I may have to wait until after I make amends this holiday.
Flowers & Honey-doS
go along way...
haha

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lmao.. nope. I just appreciate good products at reasonable prices. Strongmade has the basket and bumper for the p500 in the bag!
I don't like the low winch mount location and I wish the strongmade looked as good on the 1000 as it does the 500. But it don't!
Low mount...for desert guys
are good...if in swappy places
no, ,,,,,
I feel ya get a better pull
being lower...
20160430 092657

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Had to razz ya a little. I agree, the stock winch mounting location is really low. I'm guessing one of the reasons was that they wanted to keep the weight as low as possible.
Yes I agree
tippy machine....
lower the weight...
the better....
plus radiator not
blocked...I'm in the desert
need as much air flow
as I can get

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Had to razz ya a little. I agree, the stock winch mounting location is really low. I'm guessing one of the reasons was that they wanted to keep the weight as low as possible.
My wife got our P5
.....had dealer mount
winch...
she wasn't given
an option of placement
but that's where it belongs
on our p5

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
A P500 is a lot like buying a horse. What it cost is just the beginning! (But with a Honda, it's not to keep it going, but for upgrades).

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not withstanding the normal wear and tear on a filtering organ, I reckon it should be worth a antelope hunt in OK..
Ha! If they're here at all, they'd be in the far panhandle right up against Colorado. My ranch is in the extreme east up against Arkansas. How about a black bear hunt??

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Never been partial to the taste. They've become a nuisance here in my neck of the woods. See em' on the streets panhandling for peanut butter...How you fixed for whitetail?
Fair in population, inferior in size. Now if you're into the southern Rockies experience, my property in New Mexico is teaming with mule deer. And you could hunt and keep your kidney too.

advertisement
ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
keep your kidney too.

Now a fair "muley" is on the bucket list....If you toss in an elk we may be on to something....You see I have this brand spank'en new Honda and I'm itching to flex it on a shake down cruise....Of course, I am also willing to offer up a trout fishing trip and a gallon or two of "WV branch water" as collateral. The fishing is for the soul the "Branch water is good for what's ailing ya'..It's good for snake bites, ticks, rheumatism, arthritis, mange and the occasional bout of marital discord.....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Now a fair "muley" is on the bucket list....If you toss in an elk we may be on to something....You see I have this brand spank'en new Honda and I'm itching to flex it on a shake down cruise....Of course, I am also willing to offer up a trout fishing trip and a gallon or two of "WV branch water" as collateral. The fishing is for the soul the "Branch water is good for what's ailing ya'..It's good for snake bites, ticks, rheumatism, arthritis, mange and the occasional bout of marital discord.....
No marital discord but it sure would have been nice for that mange I just got over. The elk grow racks 8' in width and stand as tall as elephants, that could likely be arranged as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!