P500 2017 - P500 arrived this week

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
P500 arrived this past week. Looking forward to personalizing for my needs. Short jaunt around the home-place is all the seat time I have at this time. No opinion yet on AT vs MT. I'll run it out to my deer camp later for a little muzzle-loading.

Dealer tossed in a rear cargo box and under hood storage compartment. More to follow....

IPHONE 298
IPHONE 299
IPHONE 300

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Very nice...
go get some dirt/mud
on that...haha

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Might look into a strongmade bumper and winch on the front..

I'm already suffering from "upgrad-itis"!! Probably start with a roof. Winch is 2nd on the wish-list. Apparently, according to Mrs Chunga, I've been pretty bad this year, so I may have to wait until after I make amends this holiday.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm already suffering from "upgrad-itis"!! Probably start with a roof. Winch is 2nd on the wish-list. Apparently, according to Mrs Chunga, I've been pretty bad this year, so I may have to wait until after I make amends this holiday.
I'm sad to tell ya brother but it only gets worse. . there is so much more u can do to that P500. ;)

J

JTW

See that's the thing about the winch.. you have to buy a winch plate if you don't have a bumper.. so you may as well just buy the bumper to mount it on.

Reactions: rocmar
advertisement
J

JTW

You sure you're not a sales rep for Strongmade ? Or a shareholder? :D
Lmao.. nope. I just appreciate good products at reasonable prices. Strongmade has the basket and bumper for the p500 in the bag!
I don't like the low winch mount location and I wish the strongmade looked as good on the 1000 as it does the 500. But it don't!

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Lmao.. nope. I just appreciate good products at reasonable prices. Strongmade has the basket and bumper for the p500 in the bag!
I don't like the low winch mount location and I wish the strongmade looked as good on the 1000 as it does the 500. But it don't!

Had to razz ya a little. I agree, the stock winch mounting location is really low. I'm guessing one of the reasons was that they wanted to keep the weight as low as possible.

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
P500 arrived this past week. Looking forward to personalizing for my needs. Short jaunt around the home-place is all the seat time I have at this time. No opinion yet on AT vs MT. I'll run it out to my deer camp later for a little muzzle-loading.

Dealer tossed in a rear cargo box and under hood storage compartment. More to follow....

I bet you'll like the P500 way better than the Mule 600/610 I see sitting behind it. I like the steel dump bed on those, but the Pioneer has it beat in every other way. You'll like that new auto. mode, wish I had waited to buy as I'd prefer the '17.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Had to razz ya a little. I agree, the stock winch mounting location is really low. I'm guessing one of the reasons was that they wanted to keep the weight as low as possible.
I know... but I will cut you!

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
bet you'll like the P500 way better than the Mule 600/610
The Mule belongs to the Mrs. Light duty yard work,IE tooling around the yard . I did rustle it once for a hunting expedition. Not enough grunt for the task...

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Been eyeballing some Sedona Ripsaw rubber. Here in WV you get a little bit of everything from hard pack, loose rock, clay loamy to swamp. Late season hunting usually means snow up in the eastern highlands soooo, with all that in mind.....

Thought about selling a kidney to fund the upgrades. None of my friends seem interested.

A bit of good news from the "Doc". Apparently the 86 FOURTRAX will live to hunt another day too.

Reactions: Shadesmn
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm sad to tell ya brother but it only gets worse. . there is so much more u can do to that P500. ;)
Lol, sounds like you've got some experience there with that Dp5! Added my mods receipts up the other day.......ain't postin it. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Been eyeballing some Sedona Ripsaw rubber. Here in WV you get a little bit of everything from hard pack, loose rock, clay loamy to swamp. Late season hunting usually means snow up in the eastern highlands soooo, with all that in mind.....

Thought about selling a kidney to fund the upgrades. None of my friends seem interested.

A bit of good news from the "Doc". Apparently the 86 FOURTRAX will live to hunt another day too.
What do you want for the kidney Chungas?

Reactions: ChungasRevenge
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep, that's a big plus for that location.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!