Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Camp site is booked for the toy hauler! Wife and I will be there. 7 hr drive from Michigan. Will be at the Bristol spring race the prior weekend. So this will be our spring 10day vacation. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky dog. You won't like that quite as much as you did the night race but it's still Bristol baby! It'll be good to see you.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Remington
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ah well fair enough. We'll be pulling 1500 a day to get there and back so it's no joke. But it'll be worth it to give you some hell in person @JACKAL :) can't wait to see ya. We're VERY excited to ride with everyone to say the least! Wife is pumped up too! Saving what we can starting next month and I'm offing my bike to come. I really hope everyone that can make it tries, it's going to be really cool. See you all soon!!View attachment 23222
CP not sure what route your taking, but if your passing near North West Arkansas feel free to stop over if you need some shut eye.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lucky dog. You won't like that quite as much as you did the night race but it's still Bristol baby! It'll be good to see you.

Sent from iPhone

I know, the night race is much better just because it's at night! I've Ben to a few of those. Figured we'd go camp and see a spring race so I can say Idid. Lol my wife hasn't Ben to Bristol, just Michigan. Told her its night and day literally! Lol we're going to meet my buddy I grew up with and his wife there that live in Raleigh NC. He's who I usually go there with. Traded the old toy hauler for a new Carbon. This sucker has an extra bathroom in the back for me should be a fun trip! Looking forward to meeting you guys.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Tigermark thank you very much! People have offered a lot for this weekend and we really appreciate it. People here are incredible and that's why we're making every effort to see everyone! We'll be coming 13hours over and then down through Minnesota. We'll catch a few hours at Eltobgis neck of the woods and then 22 hours straight through. Leaving Tuesday night and arriving Thursday night so the truck will shut off only once. Time is very limited only have one week off work and with 4 days there it's nothing but driving and riding. But dammit we're coming!! We get to see all your guys area, so honk when you see us!

Sent from iPhone

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thank you very much. People have offered a lot for this weekend and we really appreciate it. People here are incredible and that's why we're making every effort to see everyone! We'll be coming 13hours over and then down through Minnesota. We'll catch a few hours at Eltobgis neck of the woods and then 22 hours straight through. Leaving Tuesday night and arriving Thursday night so the truck will shut off only once. Time is very limited only have one week off work and with 4 days there it's nothing but driving and riding. But dammit we're coming!! We get to see all your guys area, so honk when you see us!

Sent from iPhone

We've drivin some trips like that so just plan it well and get your rest. Cuz with your ass in the seat watching the scenery can sure make you doze. Be safe my friend

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Adrenaline will be a drug! Very excited we've never done anything like this. We'll be safe.
Again everyone let's make this huge! If we can make it so can most here see you there!

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
We've drivin some trips like that so just plan it well and get your rest. Cuz with your ass in the seat watching the scenery can sure make you doze. Be safe my friend

Yeah - you got to watch yourself on those long trips. I was following my cousin last month on an overnight drive. At one point I watched his truck drift off the side of the road in a could of dust. I radioed him when I saw him drifting and he recovered in time.

If you start to snooze you cant just keep going. Do something to wake yourself up. I'm lucky - there are certain foods that can do that for me. Or stop and rest, or music, switch drivers. Whatever works.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah - you got to watch yourself on those long trips. I was following my cousin last month on an overnight drive. At one point I watched his truck drift off the side of the road in a could of dust. I radioed him when I saw him drifting and he recovered in time.

If you start to snooze you cant just keep going. Do something to wake yourself up. I'm lucky - there are certain foods that can do that for me. Or stop and rest, or music, switch drivers. Whatever works.
All the above!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I appreciate the concern really but we'll be fine guys. My wife is definitely not afraid to drive either and @Eltobgi is going to be doing some driving too.

Now let's get back on subject at hand...2017 The Takeover. It's going to be b****en!

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I'll just take my chances with a late booking this year. Blew what little of a wad I had left on another tow vehicle. I'll post pics when I get a file downsizer installed. Not much newer than my S10 but alot bigger and has a V8 lol. And it's 8 passenger so it works having 5 kids lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mountain water, check, new tires on the flatbed, check, state of the art sound system (DeWalt), check, tow strap for @Delton, check, blow up mattress and sleeping bags for sleeping on the trail, check.. Invite to share a cabin with @CumminsPusher and his lovely Wife, check! OH, note to self, make sure Wife is in truck before heading north, check!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mountain water, check, new tires on the flatbed, check, state of the art sound system (DeWalt), check, tow strap for @Delton, check, blow up mattress and sleeping bags for sleeping on the trail, check.. Invite to share a cabin with @CumminsPusher and his lovely Wife, check! OH, note to self, make sure Wife is in truck before heading north, check!
Blowup "mattress"?? Is that what you're calling her these days? Lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6636
Finally got the email not sure why it took so long but we're in DrF.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!