Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Yes i booked in town( on our way home from the 2016 Takeover) for Wednesday thru Saturday. After seeing all the people that were traveling to go this year i decided to move to RRB for Friday andSaturday nights.
We have friends traveling with us that have made reservations also.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
These came today...
All thanks to Creative UTV Graphics for providing the funding. @jrplaza2008
fa8b6a8e5e0c658cf842c7e9143dcd95.jpg

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sooo. Bad bad news guys. Wife went to the ENT doctor last week, she has to have surgery that is going to incapacitate her for a full week. They had a cancellation for the 27th otherwise she would have to wait until September. So FML, but family comes first, sorry guys. Plumber and I are talking about a summer trip down there though. Thoroughly bummed that I am going to miss out yet again, especially since CP is coming.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sooo. Bad bad news guys. Wife went to the ENT doctor last week, she has to have surgery that is going to incapacitate her for a full week. They had a cancellation for the 27th otherwise she would have to wait until September. So FML, but family comes first, sorry guys. Plumber and I are talking about a summer trip down there though. Thoroughly bummed that I am going to miss out yet again, especially since CP is coming.
Sorry Mopar, hope all goes well for your wife and family.

advertisement
J

JTW

Hate that for you.. hope all goes well and she has a speedy recovery!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Family comes first. We all get that. Most people say there wife comes first. I say my wife comes 2nd if ever.... zing!!!! how bout dat @JTW

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She has to have tubes put in her sinuses, and and then taken out a week later. Apparently she's not allowed to lift anything at all or exert herself, with 3 kids that means I get to be mommy and daddy for a week. I'll pass along your best wishes to her. Thanks for understanding guys!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@moparornocar, that sucks... I'll send you a goodie bag shortly after the event.

Thanks @Plumber32. I just hope everything works out smooth late this month.
Hey thats really cool of you. And I have a spot reserved already, paid in full, so my donation is to anyone that wants/needs a spot can have it free of charge.

advertisement