Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you getting a new truck just for the drive??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I love my truck and plenty happy. I'ts ready to go, but I was borrowing a set of wheel/tires for the trip from a buddy because our rears are shot in a year already because of all the dirt roads last year but I want smaller, so sick of the big ones beating me and my truck up but that means wheels and lift removed. Found out today that Ford is the odd ball 3/4 ton so no go on borrowing from my buddy for the Takeover.
Got a smoking deal on 12 day rental with unlimited mileage. After I did the math it's better then wear and tear on mine.
I was just figuring in mileage difference because mine does so well.
We're behind massively on everything just now starting actual planning and running out of time so scrambling. Sucks to not bring my truck but whatever it takes. Just got heavier trailer too so I wouldn't have to modify ours. Nothing is keeping us from coming we're all in buddy!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was me. Pendletons whiskey and beer from Deschutes brewery

It's coming! The wife asked me last night and I had a blank stare lol. She's shopping for the adult beverages tonight.
All I mentioned was some 90 proof schnapps that you can get anywhere lmao

Done and done.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm gonna have to exercise self control that weekend. I'm out of practice and an easy drunk. And I want to be totally sober Friday and Saturday so I fully enjoy every mud puddle and rock I navigate.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm gonna have to exercise self control that weekend. I'm out of practice and an easy drunk. And I want to be totally sober Friday and Saturday so I fully enjoy every mud puddle and rock I navigate.
I'll be right there with ya @Delton. Not interested in getting out of control

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like I found my "sober buddy"

I might pound beers all day, but no alcohol means sober as a bad joke all day. I did have a drunk last accuse me of being drunk a year or so ago on a ride. She said she saw me drinking all day... I show d her it was non alcoholic and she slurred "oh yeah sure it is... your drunk like the rest of us.." I casually walked away from that one. Lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Alright our official route to the Takeover. Thank you @eltogbi for all your planning on this. We will depart Spokane at 9am Saturday the 22nd. Straight shot into N.Dakota for a few hours shuteye then take off with Eltogbi for a 24hour marathon run for Tennessee. We'll be switching off drivers through this and arrive in Tennessee on Monday where we plan to camp and ride by tent in the woods.
Tuesday off to @drfubar and his beautiuful land of Mary's Ridge of which we are lucky enough to have a go for ourselves. Be joined with @Tigermark who is planning a great dinner and good conversation and possibly a few others showing up as well. Will be staying here for the night so it'll be the first rest. Thanks so much Drf for being generous enough to open your house up for us all!! It's very appreciated and we can't wait to meet your great humored self and wife finally! Excited to drink any beer of your choosing with ya.
Then Wednesday night we are off to RRB for what's going to be a great safe weekend of riding With one another. Everything is set plans are made finally thanks to a kick in the ass by Eltogbi. Things have been moved around a little to accomplish everything and we have moved up the timeline on coming into the area drastically as we're coming to ride so from Monday-Sunday that's what we're doing! One full week of riding adventures.
Our best friend and long time camping companion will be meeting up with us at RRB, flying in to be at this event on her own so please welcome her as she did all possible to hang out with us all. Thanks so much to everyone helping our little excursion camping out south and the massive support here! Can't wait to meet our Forum Family.
See you all soon!
e08744ab11ab3b096c21580a57bedbb4.jpg

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright our official route to the Takeover. Thank you @eltogbi for all your planning on this. We will depart Spokane at 9am Saturday the 22nd. Straight shot into N.Dakota for a few hours shuteye then take off with Eltogbi for a 24hour marathon run for Tennessee. We'll be switching off drivers through this and arrive in Tennessee on Monday where we plan to camp and ride by tent in the woods. Tuesday off to @drfubar and his beautiuful land of Mary's Ridge of which we are lucky enough to have a go for ourselves. Be joined with @Tigermark who is planning a great dinner and good conversation. Will be staying here for the night. Thanks so much Drf for being generous enough to open your house up for us all!! It's very appreciated and we can't wait to meet your great humored self and wife finally! Excited to drink any beer of your choosing with ya. Then Wednesday night we are off to RRB for what's going to be a great weekend. Everything is set plans are made finally thanks to a kick in the ass by Eltogbi. We have moved up the time on coming in drastically as we're coming to ride the area so from Monday-Sunday that's what we're doing! One full week of riding adventures. Thanks so much to everyone helping our little excursion camping out south and the massive support here! Can't wait to meet our Forum Family.
See you all soon!
e08744ab11ab3b096c21580a57bedbb4.jpg

Id like to invite myself along on that ridge ride but too early to make any more plans. I'm guessing it's gonna be busy enough as it stands now. I may seriously try to make up a few door sets and bring to takeover. May be just the ticket I need to get set of shocks and maybe some arched arms. If I can make it to Don's I will though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Id like to invite myself along on that ridge ride but too early to make any more plans. I'm guessing it's gonna be busy enough as it stands now. I may seriously try to make up a few door sets and bring to takeover. May be just the ticket I need to get set of shocks and maybe some arched arms. If I can make it to Don's I will though.

Wed love to see you there Delton . Should be a great time!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I'm in.:)
@Tigermark I'll PM u when the time gets closer to see if u can still go and we can start us a caravan ;) and JTW if you can join in would be :cool: but man that would really be a long ride for u. o_Obut an awesome one.;):) CP if and when we make it, it will be great to ride with you in your home turf.;):cool:

advertisement