Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

J

JTW

With all the different Pioneer setups attending the take over it would be great if I could get some feed back on different shock setups all riding in the same conditions!
What I am looking for is the smoothest ride with out being prone to bottoming out.
Right now I am leaning towards the Foxes because of price but would not be above buying Elka stage 5's if they gave considerably better ride or Walker Evans.
If the general consensus is yes brand X give the best ride that's the ones I want!!! If its like well maybe and I think they might be better then I will shop for price.
I all opinion's wanted!!!

Yes I now I should attend but that's just not going to happen :(

Also any opinion on the 2017's seat being more comfortable?
I'm in the same boat on shocks.. I'm going to ride in all of them at the takeover and then make my decision. I'll let you know.. and on that other deal.. We're second in line.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
God is great! Sometimes you just need to sit back and realize the miracle of life.
Absolutely. Got a ton of work planned but today is about family. I did get up early and get a coat of paint on the bumper before wife got up lol. Me and stepson out on front porch right now talking about the ride Friday morning lol.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK.. Trail 10 added to the list.
That's marked easy anyways. Must just be muddy but in March it was very simple.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Knee deep ruts some say,also didn't specify who's knees Andre the giant or a 2 yrs old.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody got anything going down Thurs afternoon/evening? Stepson and I expect to roll in around 3-4pm. Not gonna just sit around waiting on Fri morning's ride with @Plumber32 . The rougher the better (gotta get in all the good stuff before wife arrives Fri lol).

J

JTW

Anybody got anything going down Thurs afternoon/evening? Stepson and I expect to roll in around 3-4pm. Not gonna just sit around waiting on Fri morning's ride with @Plumber32 . The rougher the better (gotta get in all the good stuff before wife arrives Fri lol).
We'll be there and down for a ride

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
ill be there early thursday we can go out for a ride

Reactions: sharp
advertisement