2017 Pioneer Takeover ITINERARY and INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As well they shouldn't be in the campground! I'm hoping we can shoot somewhere along the trail where safe but I sure don't know the rules yet. We'll be up by 9 even on rough nights but we don't take hours to get ready in the morning. 20 minutes and both the girls and I will be sitting in the Pioneer waiting to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is 3 ranges off of Trail 1, a 50 yd., a 100yd., and 150 yd. All with shelters and concrete shooting benches if desired.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There is 3 ranges off of Trail 1, a 50 yd., a 100yd., and 150 yd. All with shelters and concrete shooting benches if desired.

Thank you kind sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Y'all post at the speed of a wound up tweener going off on pintrest. When I'm driving 16 hrs a day for 3 days straight I don't check or reply to posts.

Yes, I can take a group morning, noon, or night anytime from Wednesday through Friday morning, a can make multiple runs. It isn't that far, you will not need extra fuel, don't load the machine making it more top heavy that it is.

All the talk about night riding is ok if you want to enjoy scenery at headlights length, but this is beautiful country a shame to waste 50 miles views. But I will go any time of day, I see it every day.

So I will start a thread or four for people to sign up when they want to go, how difficult they "think" they want the ride to be, and how long a loop (in hours) do we want to ride. Ideally a nice run is from RRB to Exit 141 go across at truckstops make out way up the Dragons back, play in the white sand mines, go down Widowmaker, venture to Eternal flame and return via easier route. This is about 6 hrs minimum or 8+ hours for someone who got more than they expected. The key is to go steady not bust parts up bashing rocks trying to run it in 4 hours.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Y'all post at the speed of a wound up tweener going off on pintrest. When I'm driving 16 hrs a day for 3 days straight I don't check or reply to posts.

Yes, I can take a group morning, noon, or night anytime from Wednesday through Friday morning, a can make multiple runs. It isn't that far, you will not need extra fuel, don't load the machine making it more top heavy that it is.

All the talk about night riding is ok if you want to enjoy scenery at headlights length, but this is beautiful country a shame to waste 50 miles views. But I will go any time of day, I see it every day.

So I will start a thread or four for people to sign up when they want to go, how difficult they "think" they want the ride to be, and how long a loop (in hours) do we want to ride. Ideally a nice run is from RRB to Exit 141 go across at truckstops make out way up the Dragons back, play in the white sand mines, go down Widowmaker, venture to Eternal flame and return via easier route. This is about 6 hrs minimum or 8+ hours for someone who got more than they expected. The key is to go steady not bust parts up bashing rocks trying to run it in 4 hours.

2017 Takeover / Early Bird Rides

J

JTW

We're down for that!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like I good time. If there's one next year I'm try and make it. We have had trip planned April 7 to the North Cumberland Riding Area and Trail System for over a year. It next door to royal blue. Y'all have good time hope to make the next one.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tree on 19 between 33 and 31. Need chainsaw.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah we are stuck there now lol.
IMG 20170428 110841246 1336x752

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!