2017 Pioneer Takeover ITINERARY and INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My new one finally loosened up enough I could use it without cursing lol. Love this thing!! Endless possibilities....
IMG 20170322 100340763 1336x752

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh I'm with you on the aluminum. @snuffnwhiskey made a killer rack out of it. I may call my metal guy today and price some 1" aluminum tube.
Yep I like Snuffs.

Reactions: Delton
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This is what I had at last year's takeover. It made a few waves back then. Looks prehistoric (simpleton) now lol.
View attachment 38832
That's rough but you'll do much much better now. If I do one I've got to be careful to not cover taillights because this is street legal and that pisses them off here. Fine line I guess to get size. Might have to find someone with bender. Id like it a little higher as a double stack with waterproof lockable rollered drawer that the important stuff stays in that doesn't get messed up. Maybe too much? Be nice though

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's rough but you'll do much much better now. If I do one I've got to be careful to not cover taillights because this is street legal and that pisses them off. Fine line I guess. Maybe a little higher as a double stack with waterproof lockable rollered drawer that the important stuff stays in that doesn't get messed up?
Yeah this one covered up the lights but I wasn't street legal at the time. It wasn't bad for just square tubing and a mig welder lol. I'm much more sophisticated these days lmao.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The JEI is nice but damn that price tag lol. All I need is a clever way to connect it to the bed and I'm off to the races lol. The rest of it will be easy. Maybe 50 bucks worth of tubing if that.
Just to verify, I wasn't knocking JEI or their products. Their work looks to be top notch and I'm sure it's worth every cent. Sorry if it came out that way. I'm just cheap lol.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All I'm saying is that a certain fourm member (from Texas) rolled his P700 on it's side at the take over last year.
Because there was good video of the event that member received glory and fame.

If, hypothetically, another member put a P500 on it's side by being a dumb ass and there is no video it never happened.
So if I'm driving off a stupid mountain I'm doing it for glory and fame.
It didnt feel glorious at the time, the boss is still a little mad at me!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope so your leading!
I've never been to Dragons back. Been to top of the world and 2 waterfalls though if that'll help. We got late start last year and took off alone. Wife had the map and navigated lol. There really isn't a wrong way to do it. Somebody tell me the trail route and I'll take the reins. Ain't skeered at all.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never been to Dragons back. Been to top of the world and 2 waterfalls though if that'll help. We got late start last year and took off alone. Wife had the map and navigated lol. There really isn't a wrong way to do it. Somebody tell me the trail route and I'll take the reins. Ain't skeered at all.
I'm a good middle of the pack guy, I hate leading, then I gotta wait for everyone else to keep up. I can just shut up and drive in the middle.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a good middle of the pack guy, I hate leading, then I gotta wait for everyone else to keep up. I can just shut up and drive in the middle.
I don't care for leading but will if needed. I am known to hit stupidly deep looking mudholes on a whim so in front may not be a good fit for me lol.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Friday morning plumer is planning a heavy ride for sure. I'm looking to also nail something down on the night ride there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@CumminsPusher I'm still in for the night ride we discussed a few months ago ;) Night rides are some of my favorite riding!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!