2017 Pioneer Takeover ITINERARY and INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds like camp may pretty quiet at night

Reactions: sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm so looking forward to this year. Time off from work. And this year I'm bringing beer and tequila. Not for the ride , but for after the ride while I site outside and just chill in the fresh Tenn air. It will be well worth the 7 hour drive.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The night ride we had last year at Takeover is only night ride I've ever really been on. It was awesome. Looking forward to doing a couple this year too

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Huh? I'm not staying up all night because I won't ride the next day. You guys ride all night long if you want.
I'd rather stay out a little late and wake up late. No matter how you look at it it's the same amount of riding except you gain the experience of the night. I've got a buddy that goes to bed up camping about 11 and we will be out till two or three he wakes up an hour earlier than us and tells us we wasted the whole day. That's insane thinking to me! Ass backwards. Just because it just got dark doesn't make it a night ride
Now I'm not saying I plan on being out till two or three every night at RBR but hell things happen and we didn't put 64 light fixtures on the Pioneer for daytime.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What time are we doing the 21 gun salute? I say morning right outside of C.P.s cabin say about 5am after he just fell asleep!

I'm use to camping in the woods not campgrounds. In Idaho guns in the morning is the norm. Hell some nights the kids go to sleep by the sound. Makes um feel safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm use to camping in the woods not campgrounds. In Idaho guns in the morning is the norm. Hell some nights the kids go to sleep by the sound. Makes um feel safe!
They make it well known guns are not allowed at rrb. So we will play taps. One everones stereo at once!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

As well they shouldn't be in the campground! I'm hoping we can shoot somewhere along the trail where safe but I sure don't know the rules yet. We'll be up by 9 even on rough nights but we don't take hours to get ready in the morning. 20 minutes and both the girls and I will be sitting in the Pioneer waiting to go.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As well they shouldn't be in the campground! I'm hoping we can shoot somewhere along the trail where safe but I sure don't know the rules yet. We'll be up by 9 even on rough nights but we don't take hours to get ready in the morning. 20 minutes and both the girls and I will be sitting in the Pioneer waiting to go.

I just may or may not have bought some supplies for bloody marys if anyone is a little puky in the morning. I dont remember a shooting spot at rrb. I know windrock has one.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just may or may not have bought some supplies for bloody marys if anyone is a little puky in the morning. I dont remember a shooting spot at rrb. I know windrock has one.

Since you're on state land can't you just find good back drop away from camp??

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since you're on state land can't you just find good back drop away from camp??

I really have no idea. But theres might be alot of people riding around. The trails zigzag so much id be afraid to really. Maybe if there was a big sand pile somewhere.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I really have no idea. But theres might be alot of people riding around. The trails zigzag so much id be afraid to really.

I definitely understand that! But usually if you get way out and find a nice hillside to shoot into things are safe. That's how we are and absolutely not saying be stupid but maybe too populated and piss people off. I don't want to do that but sure like letting a magazine expire every now and then. Probably a good spot. @JACKAL or @windrock would probably know

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!