2017 Pioneer Takeover ITINERARY and INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
All I'm saying is that a certain fourm member (from Texas) rolled his P700 on it's side at the take over last year.
Because there was good video of the event that member received glory and fame.

If, hypothetically, another member put a P500 on it's side by being a dumb ass and there is no video it never happened.
So if I'm driving off a stupid mountain I'm doing it for glory and fame.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im down for whatever thursday we are staying with family in crossville and will be ready to ride Thursday morn is everyone taking extra gas on the trails with them or no

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All I'm saying is that a certain fourm member (from Texas) rolled his P700 on it's side at the take over last year.
Because there was good video of the event that member received glory and fame.

If, hypothetically, another member put a P500 on it's side by being a dumb ass and there is no video it never happened.
So if I'm driving off a stupid mountain I'm doing it for glory and fame.
Oh my god that's funny I love that! If it were to happen I'd say good chance at enough light for video might even look better. I wasn't there last year but I believe there is much much better lighting and video this year.
Omg I cant believe we'll be making it! f***ing Catalina Wine Mixer! Only a few smiles away!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be there late morning Thursday at the latest. I'm on board for dragons back! I believe plumber32 is already setting something up for it?
That's what I'm wanting to know! First there was talk of a Friday morning trip there but now I can't get a commitment out of anyone (@joeymt33 I'm looking at you lol).

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Friday morning plumer is planning a heavy ride for sure. I'm looking to also nail something down on the night ride there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Plumber32 count myself and @GlockMeister in on that ride please.

@eltogbi @Tigermark and I as well!

Reactions: GlockMeister
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im down for whatever thursday we are staying with family in crossville and will be ready to ride Thursday morn is everyone taking extra gas on the trails with them or no

These will go awhile but not sure how long a ride each time. Sounds like this isn't going to be issue? Unless told otherwise I'll bring a splash but don't ride with much fuel unless necessary.

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These will go awhile but not sure how long a ride each time. Sounds like this isn't going to be issue? Unless told otherwise I'll bring a splash but don't ride with much fuel unless necessary.

Ill probably bring 5 gal with me each day. Which reminds me, since I'm using rear seats for the younguns, I need a bed extender. Guess that's next on the list soon as cage is done.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ill probably bring 5 gal with me each day. Which reminds me, since I'm using rear seats for the younguns, I need a bed extender. Guess that's next on the list soon as cage is done.
I've been looking at that JEI unit pretty hard (since I don't have all those bad ass new tools you just got lol) but won't need it for Takeover. I wish it sat lower so we could still run the hard rear panel when needed

Reactions: Delton and sugarray
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope to be there Thursday by 2 at the latest and want to ride some, get a feel for the place. My buddy and his GF will ride with me Thursday, but he is bringing his bike for Frid and Sat. So, count me in, once I get there. Shoot me the radio frequency and I can give you a shout and see if we can talk and hook up.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope to be there Thursday by 2 at the latest and want to ride some, get a feel for the place. My buddy and his GF will ride with me Thursday, but he is bringing his bike for Frid and Sat. So, count me in, once I get there. Shoot me the radio frequency and I can give you a shout and see if we can talk and hook up.
We can swap some cell phone numbers as well beforehand.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been looking at that JEI unit pretty hard (since I don't have all those bad ass new tools you just got lol) but won't need it for Takeover. I wish it sat lower so we could still run the hard rear panel when needed
The JEI is nice but damn that price tag lol. All I need is a clever way to connect it to the bed and I'm off to the races lol. The rest of it will be easy. Maybe 50 bucks worth of tubing if that.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I start to run out of time, I'm making a rack and just connecting it into the receiver. Maybe couple of bunch cords to the bed to cut down on rattling.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The JEI is nice but damn that price tag lol. All I need is a clever way to connect it to the bed and I'm off to the races lol. The rest of it will be easy. Maybe 50 bucks worth of tubing if that.

Oh I totally agree! If I had a bender I'd do it myself. But I'd like aluminum back there and clear over it would be it. May be forced to build myself to do what we need it to do. We do have the rear rack still when needed so in no hurry yet
I do like this design and I'd sure spend $100 more on that unit then the Honda unit there is no doubt my mind on that

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh I totally agree! If I had a bender I'd do it myself. But I'd like aluminum back there and clear over it would be it. May be forced to build myself to do what we need it to do. We do have the rear rack still when needed so in no hurry yet
I do like this design and I'd sure spend $100 more on that unit then the Honda unit there is no doubt my mind on that

Oh I'm with you on the aluminum. @snuffnwhiskey made a killer rack out of it. I may call my metal guy today and price some 1" aluminum tube.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!