Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL How many are signed up for the Friday ride? Reason I ask is originally I had one buddy going to be there Friday morning. Well... Another couple found out we were going early and want to tag along. So now I have 4 total vehicles going to be with me. If we have too many I don't mind splitting the group. Just let me know what I need to do and I'll happily accommodate. Thanks man!
Bring them we should be fine. Plan is to leave by 11AM sharp Friday. Probably have 10 SxS.

Reactions: LandPioneer
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok currently at Stage by trail 27 trailhead leading out of campground. Those wanting to ride Dragonsback and Widowmaker I am leaving at 11AM EST.
So is a different group on easier trails, be sure to get in correct group. See you all soon.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok currently at Stage by trail 27 trailhead leading out of campground. Those wanting to ride Dragonsback and Widowmaker I am leaving at 11AM EST.
So is a different group on easier trails, be sure to get in correct group. See you all soon.

We are not quite ready but almost. You guys go ahead and we'll catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We are not quite ready but almost. You guys go ahead and we'll catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a cluster F up there dogpile of 30 Jeeps, had they not let us bypass would be out until morning.

Already back at RRB shelter stop by when you get back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!