Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not me!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Just
Every official ride will be relatively easy, scenic, but entertaining. That's family friendly for Friday night and Saturday. We can do anything Thursday I will be available anytime, would be happy to make a scenic run on the West side of Royal Blue with easy to moderate trails that won't be covered during the official group rides.

The unofficial early bird ride is not associated with the Pioneer Takeover in any way and will be challenging for about 90 minutes out of an approximate 5 hour ride. The trail going up Dragonback and down Widowmaker can be very dangerous if not being careful. There is a few spots a rollover would mean recovering whatever is left after 200 ft rocky drop off. Not trying to scare anyone off but don't want anyone saying if I knew it was this bad I would not have went. If can be very unnerving in the offcambers not so much once you expect to drag yor rollcage anlong the rocks. If scratches on your trailer queen ride bother you, the Friday 10 AM ride Is not for you.[/QUOT

Love this... Perfect description of the unofficial early bird ride. Just hope the rain has filled the ruts back up a little!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The WIDOWMAKER is calling from the misty clouds. Today 7:15 PM EST.

What you don't see is the top half hidden in the cloudy mist.
20170423 191355

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Had to run to Lowe's fixing my driveway with tile after a waterfall washed away the road from all the rain. Below is old TN63 that you use to get to Widowmaker and Dragonback. The road is a 30 mph blacktop legal to ride on cutting through the actual Royal Blue unit.

IMG 3433

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not me!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Every official ride will be relatively easy, scenic, but entertaining. That's family friendly for Friday night and Saturday. We can do anything Thursday I will be available anytime, would be happy to make a scenic run on the West side of Royal Blue with easy to moderate trails that won't be covered during the official group rides.

The unofficial early bird ride is not associated with the Pioneer Takeover in any way and will be challenging for about 90 minutes out of an approximate 5 hour ride. The trail going up Dragonback and down Widowmaker can be very dangerous if not being careful. There is a few spots a rollover would mean recovering whatever is left after 200 ft rocky drop off. Not trying to scare anyone off but don't want anyone saying if I knew it was this bad I would not have went. If can be very unnerving in the offcambers not so much once you expect to drag yor rollcage anlong the rocks. If scratches on your trailer queen ride bother you, the Friday 10 AM ride Is not for you.

Love this... Perfect description of the unofficial early bird ride. Just hope the rain has filled the ruts back up a little!

Reactions: Plumber32
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
I kinda fly by the seat of my pants but looks like I'll be there to ride Thursday and Friday and heading back home Saturday morning.

As for the Friday morning ride, I don't have skids or a winch and I'm rolling in solo so if anyone going on the "advanced" course needs a co-captain / spotter / beer fetcher / music changer I wouldn't mind to hop in for the ride!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Well I fixed my gear shifting problem, but I'm about to take a gamble and try to get ball joints out of my oem so I can install them in the new ones and use my new tires. Not sure anywhere to buy them short notice. If I don't screw it up I'll be there and ready to go

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3

The unofficial early bird ride is not associated with the Pioneer Takeover in any way and will be challenging for about 90 minutes out of an approximate 5 hour ride. The trail going up Dragonback and down Widowmaker can be very dangerous if not being careful. There is a few spots a rollover would mean recovering whatever is left after 200 ft rocky drop off. Not trying to scare anyone off but don't want anyone saying if I knew it was this bad I would not have went. If can be very unnerving in the offcambers not so much once you expect to drag yor rollcage anlong the rocks. If scratches on your trailer queen ride bother you, the Friday 10 AM ride Is not for you.

I hope I make it in time, I'd love to make this ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I kinda fly by the seat of my pants but looks like I'll be there to ride Thursday and Friday and heading back home Saturday morning.

As for the Friday morning ride, I don't have skids or a winch and I'm rolling in solo so if anyone going on the "advanced" course needs a co-captain / spotter / beer fetcher / music changer I wouldn't mind to hop in for the ride!
I'll have a free seat on Thursday and Friday just let me know don't want anyone left out

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
@JACKAL will you post your planned route? I hope to get to RRB by Friday morning around 10am. I don't think I'll be ready to ride by the time you guys leave. However, maybe we can catch up with you guys somewhere along the trail.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL will you post your planned route? I hope to get to RRB by Friday morning around 10am. I don't think I'll be ready to ride by the time you guys leave. However, maybe we can catch up with you guys somewhere along the trail.
I would be happy to if trails were marked where we are going, but they aren't. No map or anything to go by but 8 yr old GPS tracks not really named.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I would be happy to if trails were marked where we are going, but they aren't. No map or anything to go by but 8 yr old GPS tracks not really named.
Ah ok got ya. I'll try to make it by then but I don't see it happening. Such is life... Lol

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Here is a GPS track!

Attachments

• RRB -Dragons Back, Sand Flats, Widowmaker, Eternal Flame.gpx
    414.2 KB · Views: 121
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We
Ah ok got ya. I'll try to make it by then but I don't see it happening. Such is life... Lol
May be able to fudge the time by an hour or so, We can make up time on the back end and still see everything. You think you can make it by 11 AM? @LandPioneer @ShearerPerformance

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We

May be able to fudge the time by an hour or so, We can make up time on the back end and still see everything. You think you can make it by 11 AM? @LandPioneer @ShearerPerformance
Yes sir I do. It takes us right at 3hrs to drive to RRB but we lose an hour due to time change. I hope to be on the road by 7am your time. I'm hoping I can get the wife up and moving faster than that but the odds aren't good. Lol

ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
We

Oh yeah, if we aren't there, ready to ride by 11 I'll be very disappointed. Looking forward to rolling in early morning Friday. But I'll keep you guys updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!