Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will still take you guys on Friday morning that want to go. The reason I've been so quiet I'm over here in Idaho near Cummins Pusher delivering a toy hauler. Left Tennessee Sunday morning at 8 a.m. and I'll be in Boise Idaho at 9 a.m. Tuesday. My butt's tired
Great! It helps to have the grand wizard of rrb!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wonder if there's gona be a repeat of the rollover this year

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
UPDATE ON TRAIL CONDITIONS

I just got back from pre running the loop I intended to take the early bird group on Friday morning. Both the Dragon's back and Widowmaker have eroded severely. I stupidly brought my wife who hates technical trails and she might start talking to me sometime in May.

Jeeps with 40"+ tires have been hitting these trails hard even met 4 of them coming down Dragon's back as I was going up. I only had to winch twice to get up it but last October our group with @Hondasxs @Windrock1000 @scott @PioneerPete cruised through with out much problem, its a different trail now and would recommend not doing it as a group, however if you guys insist I will still guide you one time on Friday leaving Royal Blue Campgrounds at 10AM sharp, if people dont get jammed up bad we should get back by 4 or 5 pm. Remember at dusk we have an official group ride to top of world.

So let me know who is in or out for hitting this on Friday morning. I highly recommend a winch and FULL skidplates or the side rocker bars WILL be damaged on some now serious rock shelfs to negotiate. So be forewarned, I consider this an extreme black/red trail for approximately 1 hour over 5 miles distance.
@JACKAL You guys still planning to tackle this route Friday? If so, any idea how many are tagging along?

Reactions: Plumber32
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL You guys still planning to tackle this route Friday? If so, any idea how many are tagging along?
Yes, I will take whoever shows up. My guess is about 6 machines. Meet me at 10 AM by the Ride Royal Blue Pavilion just left of entrance upon pulling in.

Anyone who plans on going please post up, thanks!

J

Jshell3

Yes, I will take whoever shows up. My guess is about 6 machines. Meet me at 10 AM by the Ride Royal Blue Pavilion just left of entrance upon pulling in.

Anyone who plans on going please post up, thanks!
I betcha it's more than 6.
Thanks for the kind offer, btw.
Looking forward to meeting you at the Takeover!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You're now over by IdahoPioneer. We're taking a longer route in but damn I don't know how you do it. Some of you guys that drive professionally and put 1000's in a week would be a lot. I guess you get use to it but for me 500 is a lot now:-(
Curious how often you can use cruise with the big stuff?
Well have a safe rest of your trip in rest up some. We're headed Saturday and be Tennessee Monday so we'll see you in a week.

I use cruise 70% of the time loaded at 65 to 70 depending on traffic and conditions. As of today truck is 1 month old tomorrow an will hit 19 k miles when I get home tonight. Ran 1200 miles each day last 2 days empty getting back to get a ASAP load to GA.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher I use cruise all the time on the interstate with my 5er. I have to jump out of it if I get in hills or something but the flat interstates I just set cruise and let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[
I use cruise 70% of the time loaded at 65 to 70 depending on traffic and conditions. As of today truck is 1 month old tomorrow an will hit 19 k miles when I get home tonight. Ran 1200 miles each day last 2 days empty getting back to get a ASAP load to GA.
youre a flipping mad man! I'd die doing that

Reactions: nbomar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
youre a flipping mad man! I'd die doing that
What this in 6 days?
20170421 195314

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!